Lmao Every Fanbase Is The Same

joseiloaizach

I thought these things only happen on music forums:

I'm a fan of The Sims.

If you didn't know The Sims 4 was launched this month, and apparently has few objects, few features and a smaller neighborhood if you compare it with previous games.

There is a group of fans who defend the game and don't care about the lack of things or keep spending money on the game and it's future expansions.

and there is another group of fans who prefer to still playing The Sims 3 and complain about Electronic Arts and conformist attitude of the fans.

Everytime someone public something negative about the game, half of the fans consider him/her as a hater.

:orangu:

• Like 2

:gloria:That's so true. In a year, most people will be praising Sims 4 together or bashing it together.

(But I plan on buying Sims 4. Is it that bad or should I just stick with my ten families on Sims 3??)

:gloria: :gloria: :gloria: :gloria:

...and about the game: there is no swimming pools, toddlers, open world and loading screens are back. The only improvement I see is the animations, the multitasking, the new Create-A-Sim and the Buy/Build mode, which I like since I just prefer to build houses, and I like the cartoonist style than The Sims 3 graphics.

But that depends on each person, look at this review: 

...and about the game: there is no swimming pools, toddlers, open world and loading screens are back. The only improvement I see is the animations, the multitasking, the new Create-A-Sim and the Buy/Build mode, which I like since I just prefer to build houses, and I like the cartoonist style than The Sims 3 graphics.

Oh thanks for this, I was wondering what they new differences were. 

I have 3 on my laptop but  I havent played it since my screen cracked :( 

yaaas at showing LGR reviews he is awesome 

...and about the game: there is no swimming pools, toddlers, open world and loading screens are back. The only improvement I see is the animations, the multitasking, the new Create-A-Sim and the Buy/Build mode, which I like since I just prefer to build houses, and I like the cartoonist style than The Sims 3 graphics.

But that depends on each person, look at this review:

Why???!!! :crying2:

That kinda sucks, but I'm all about creation, so I'll get it because of that. I'm waiting for console, so maybe they'll make some changes for those. With every new game, there's good and bad changes, so this all is really nothing new.

Thanks, tho. :)

Why???!!! :crying2:

That kinda sucks, but I'm all about creation, so I'll get it because of that. I'm waiting for console, so maybe they'll make some changes for those. With every new game, there's good and bad changes, so this all is really nothing new.

Thanks, tho. :)

Well on the third update they added a new object, so it's possible that they add pools and other things in an upcoming update, EA confirmed this.

Well on the third update they added a new object, so it's possible that they add pools and other things in an upcoming update, EA confirmed this.

it's confirmed, todlers and pools are going to back soon.. as an update

:thirsty:

reason why that didn't make the last cut, they said cuz of short time, and they made this sims from scratch... the sims 3 was made thanks to the previous codes, programs, graphics, etc etc etc of the sims 2

can't wait to get the fucking todlers back  :zoomzoom: