How Do You Feel About...

Captain Morgan

friends who get mad if you talk to their friends?

this guy jeff has been my friend for 5 years now. his friend added me on facebook, and i accepted. i never met the guy before but maybe he thought i was pretty or something, dunno. anyway, we didn't even talk. his friend just added me and that's it. and now jeff is giving me crap about it. he got mad and told me to delete him and find my own friends. wtf? like sorry dude i didn't know people were capable of only befriending one person. this has put me off so much that i can't look at jeff the same again. i didn't know he was like that. he already has his long term girlfriend(he doesn't like me or anything), so way to cockblock. 

he's just trying to mark his territory jk

really he could just be protective. Like, maybe he's an older brother type and is actually more upset w his friend because he thought the move was sleazy or sneaky behind his back

alotta guys (probably most) talk all kinds of shit and go to extreme lengths to try something w a female...in fact he could be playing long term game to stake you out. Guys can and will wait years for the perfect moment to pounce

I'm saying this cuz I'm an older brother, and when it comes to my sis I am protective and it's suspicious when one of my friends tries to talk to her behind my back...especially because he can play it off at the beginning as trying to be nice and innocent

Just talk to him about it. I kinda think he might be just protective, and doesn't wanna see his friend hurt you or even try anything. Men are very protective of women they care about (I know I am), even if it's not a sexual relationship. And most guys have different types of friends, so this dude may just be a sleazy drinking friend and not a standup guy or real friend

he's just trying to mark his territory jk

really he could just be protective. Like, maybe he's an older brother type and is actually more upset w his friend because he thought the move was sleazy or sneaky behind his back

alotta guys (probably most) talk all kinds of shit and go to extreme lengths to try something w a female...in fact he could be playing long term game to stake you out. Guys can and will wait years for the perfect moment to pounce

I'm saying this cuz I'm an older brother, and when it comes to my sis I am protective and it's suspicious when one of my friends tries to talk to her behind my back...especially because he can play it off at the beginning as trying to be nice and innocent

Just talk to him about it. I kinda think he might be just protective, and doesn't wanna see his friend hurt you or even try anything. Men are very protective of women they care about (I know I am), even if it's not a sexual relationship. And most guys have different types of friends, so this dude may just be a sleazy drinking friend and not a standup guy or real friend

wow! thanks for the detailed response. i can see how that can be. it's hard to understand guys sometimes.

1. He is jealous. Guys are possesive, even over friends.

2. Your name IS thunderpusssy, so.... :thirsty: They thirsty

:P jk

But your friend needs to get it together.

:hug: