• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

LiaLovesGodney

Does Anybody Play Assassin's Creed? (Video Game Talk)

Just curious. My brother and I are play video games like crazy and this is one of our favorites Is anyone a fan of the series? I have loved it since the first game with Altair all the way through Ezio, Connor, and Edward. Next is the fifth, installment, Assassin's Creed: Unity coming out this fall. Anybody excited??

I am in love with Ezio Auditore.

Acunity.jpg

Are there any other games you are looking forward to buying? :)

Also, does anyone play the Elder Scrolls games? I have Skyrim and have played that game to death.

http://www.wallpaperez.org/wallpaper/games/s/Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-2135.jpg

Other faves of mine:

The Sims

Grand Theft Auto

Call of Duty (Black Ops and Modern Warfare series')

Saints Row (2, and 3)

WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw (now has a new name, can't remember it)

ATV Offroad Fury 2 (if you don't play the game, just check it out for the soundtrack. Frigging amazing)

Midnight Club

Need for Speed

Uncharted

Army of Two: 40th Day

Dragon Ball Z (mainly my because of my brother)

Sonic games (like all of them)

Tomb Raider (the one that came out in 2012 or 2013)

:bigsmile:

I have a ps4 and a stored ps3

Assasins Creed Black Flag for ps4

Ac III for ps3

Fifa for both

Destiny ps4

Second son ps4

Hella lot of other single player games on ps3 I actually never finished but my brother did

GTA5 for ps3

Have you heard about the new elder scrolls though? And do you own a 3DS?

I have a ps4 and a stored ps3

Assasins Creed Black Flag for ps4

Ac III for ps3

Fifa for both

Destiny ps4

Second son ps4

Hella lot of other single player games on ps3 I actually never finished but my brother did

GTA5 for ps3

Have you heard about the new elder scrolls though? And do you own a 3DS?

I totally forgot about Second Son. Awesome game. My brother loves fifa as well. He gets to play much more than I do since I'm on a college campus most of the time. Come Christmas Break, it's game time :giggle:

I only have ps3 and ps4 (and a sadly neglected wii). My brother has a ds but it's not new.

And yeah, I know about the latest elder scrolls coming out. I'm kinda sad about the fact that it's pay to play. Gotta pay $60 upfront and then around $15 every month simply for the loads of online content they are gonna keep adding. I'll probably still but it anyway.

I totally forgot about Second Son. Awesome game. My brother loves fifa as well. He gets to play much more than I do since I'm on a college campus most of the time. Come Christmas Break, it's game time :giggle:

I only have ps3 and ps4 (and a sadly neglected wii). My brother has a ds but it's not new.

And yeah, I know about the latest elder scrolls coming out. I'm kinda sad about the fact that it's pay to play. Gotta pay $60 upfront and then around $15 every month simply for the loads of online content they are gonna keep adding. I'll probably still but it anyway.

To be fair though... Skyrim online? It was to expected :yaknow:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Just curious. My brother and I are play video games like crazy and this is one of our favorites Is anyone a fan of the series? I have loved it since the first game with Altair all the way through Ezio, Connor, and Edward. Next is the fifth, installment, Assassin's Creed: Unity coming out this fall. Anybody excited??

I am in love with Ezio Auditore.

Acunity.jpg

Are there any other games you are looking forward to buying? :)

Also, does anyone play the Elder Scrolls games? I have Skyrim and have played that game to death.

http://www.wallpaperez.org/wallpaper/games/s/Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-2135.jpg

Other faves of mine:

The Sims

Grand Theft Auto

Call of Duty (Black Ops and Modern Warfare series')

Saints Row (2, and 3)

WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw (now has a new name, can't remember it)

ATV Offroad Fury 2 (if you don't play the game, just check it out for the soundtrack. Frigging amazing)

Midnight Club

Need for Speed

Uncharted

Army of Two: 40th Day

Dragon Ball Z (mainly my because of my brother)

Sonic games (like all of them)

Tomb Raider (the one that came out in 2012 or 2013)

:bigsmile:

I have it in my house and it's purchased but I haven't put it in yet :surpriseney:

my fav video games are 
 â™¥Tomb raider ♥Final Fantasy ♥Devli May Cry (the originals) ♥Resident Evil ♥Silent Hill 1-3 ♥Metal Gear ♥Wipeout ♥Hatsune Miku Project Diva f  â™¥Sims

and omg I'm so glad you play midnight club, I luv3 that game and I'm currently playing 3 dub edition :surpriseney:

I have it in my house and it's purchased but I haven't put it in yet :surpriseney:

my fav video games are

♥Tomb raider ♥Final Fantasy ♥Devli May Cry (the originals) ♥Resident Evil ♥Silent Hill 1-3 ♥Metal Gear ♥Wipeout ♥Hatsune Miku Project Diva f ♥Sims

and omg I'm so glad you play midnight club, I luv3 that game and I'm currently playing 3 dub edition :surpriseney:

I have 3 dub edition!! Slay a bit :scooterney:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I have 3 dub edition!! Slay a bit :Scooterney:

omg slaaaaay, I re-purchased it on psn so I'm playing it on my ps3 :surpriseney: