What Do You Think About Nelly Furtado?

WorkbitchPerfume

I like her music. I love the fact that every of her 5 albums is completely different and she's releasing one album every 3 years. I'd say she's one of my 5 or at least 10 favourite artists. Her current album The Spirit Indestructible is my favourite, there are really amazing songs on it. The single choices and lack of promo was really horrible, they decided to release the cheapest, least interesting songs as singles and she didn't even sing the best song of the album live! :youpoorthing:

My favourite songs are:

1. I'm Like A Bird

2. On The Radio (Remember The Days)

3. Powerless (Say What You Want)

4. Try

5. All Good Things (Come To An End)

6. Manos Al Aire

7. Spirit Indestructible

8. Parking Lot

9. Miracles

10. Believers (Arab Spring)

Listen to Miracles and Believers (Arab Spring), those songs are really beautiful and should have been singles!

I like Big Hoops, but it's not a good lead single. Imo it should have been Spirit Indestructible, Believers (Arab Spring), Miracles, Big Hoops, Parking Lot. They were so desperate for dance hits that they forgot how meaningful a few songs are. They should have done less wannabe club dance tracks and more tracks about themes like spirit.

So what do you think about her music?

I like her. I like her ballads more than the uptempos but "Glow" and "Parking Lot" are awesome.

Yeah I also love many of her ballads like Try, All Good Things and Miracles!

I like her! :bigsmile: I love Powerless, Try, Explode and the ones featuring Juanes :mhm:

En las Manos de Dios is beautiful :yestbh:

I love Powerless and Try! Explode and Saturday are also great songs.

I used to love Nelly when I was younger, but I stop paying attention to her when she released her spanish album. I still enjoy Loose and Folklore.

I really like her spanish album! Manos Al Aire is probably my favourite of all her songs!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

The only song I know of hers is Maneater and it's so good. You can tell Danja produced it.

and Timbaland :tbh: