Your Latest Boyfriend/Girlfriend Sitches/One-Night Stands

P.S.I.

So yeah,the title says it all   :)

LOOL.. soo i went out with that guy on Monday...and suprisingly for me it was great.So casual,had coffee at McDonalds,because everything else was closed  :notimeforu:  it was like 8.30 pm lol. So, we had a long long chat and a very hot and passionate make out session later on.It was so ...simple.sooo idk,old school,because most of the gay guys nowadays just sleep around,no strings (have been there) ... but i feel like i'm ready for emotional stuff with that guy,he seems pretty decent and i haven't stopped thinking about him since then.... hopefully i'll see him tomorrow and the most important thing - i think/hope that he will help me get over the one i love and never had  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

Share your experiences,guys  :cutesmile:

lol that's so nice, well tbh i'm a 21yo gay guy who has only slept with 1 guy, yeah and is my ex but we go on an off so idk what are we now, but i'm pretty sure it's gping to be over soon so i'm sick and bored beeing the nice kid, so i decided to go wild, and have crazy nights.. yeah sounds silly but i have to try that, but i'm pretty sure i'm going to be really nervous aaaaaaaaa 

lol that's so nice, well tbh i'm a 21yo gay guy who has only slept with 1 guy, yeah and is my ex but we go on an off so idk what are we now, but i'm pretty sure it's gping to be over soon so i'm sick and bored beeing the nice kid, so i decided to go wild, and have crazy nights.. yeah sounds silly but i have to try that, but i'm pretty sure i'm going to be really nervous aaaaaaaaa 

Omg , i know what you're talking about lol... but it may sound silly to people who haven't been in such situation,so... i guess it's just trying out some new stuff,letting go of the past ,etc. I feel like a whore for having slept with 3 guys lol (considering you're 21 and i'm almost 20 )  :lolomg:

anyways,good luck with that and i hope you find your new man! 

but when it comes to my man,he has some fucked up shit going on at work and he might get fired and stuff and he's been ignorant for a while,hope everything is ok and 

that he'll get back to me soon  :crying1:  :crying1:  i've only seen him once and spent like 3 hours with him and it feels so weird like.. lol .

Omg , i know what you're talking about lol... but it may sound silly to people who haven't been in such situation,so... i guess it's just trying out some new stuff,letting go of the past ,etc. I feel like a whore for having slept with 3 guys lol (considering you're 21 and i'm almost 20 )  :lolomg:

anyways,good luck with that and i hope you find your new man! 

but when it comes to my man,he has some fucked up shit going on at work and he might get fired and stuff and he's been ignorant for a while,hope everything is ok and 

that he'll get back to me soon  :crying1:  :crying1:  i've only seen him once and spent like 3 hours with him and it feels so weird like.. lol .

oh i hope stuff gets better soon ;) 

sounds crazy but we decided to give it a try again ..... yeah i know but we have our special thing so i'm back with my ex ... again! 

silly, i mean he is 25, but he rents a room cuz he still in collge he lives in a house with an old couple so is hard for me to sneak into his room, and he is bussy a lot of the time, she we havn't had anything like you know lol 

:( 

oh i hope stuff gets better soon ;)

sounds crazy but we decided to give it a try again ..... yeah i know but we have our special thing so i'm back with my ex ... again! 

silly, i mean he is 25, but he rents a room cuz he still in collge he lives in a house with an old couple so is hard for me to sneak into his room, and he is bussy a lot of the time, she we havn't had anything like you know lol 

:( 

yea,but at least you're back together and you'll eventually have that haha :) i hope you have a happy relationship and your try was worth the effort :) 

pfifiohgosh i fucking hate when somebody gives me a great night and leaves me high and dry :crying1: like fair enough, he has his shit going on,but i haven't seen him,haven't heard from him,going home next week for a month ,so..... i just hope i get to see him before that ;x and i had that dream that he finally WhatsApps me back with bunch of pictures of guys sucking him off and stuff :orangu: :orangu: saying ''YOU're NOT THE ONLY ONE,YOU'LL NEVER BE!'' and some crazy shit like that i was like LOOOL 

yea,but at least you're back together and you'll eventually have that haha :) i hope you have a happy relationship and your try was worth the effort :)

pfifiohgosh i fucking hate when somebody gives me a great night and leaves me high and dry :crying1: like fair enough, he has his shit going on,but i haven't seen him,haven't heard from him,going home next week for a month ,so..... i just hope i get to see him before that ;x and i had that dream that he finally WhatsApps me back with bunch of pictures of guys sucking him off and stuff :orangu: :orangu: saying ''YOU're NOT THE ONLY ONE,YOU'LL NEVER BE!'' and some crazy shit like that i was like LOOOL 

oh well i hope everything works out! 

and ikr the worst dream ever.. i had a similar dream but he sent me pictures and then told me.. this is why we don't do it, it is cuz i have better guys to do it with 

• 11 months later...

oh well i hope everything works out! 

and ikr the worst dream ever.. i had a similar dream but he sent me pictures and then told me.. this is why we don't do it, it is cuz i have better guys to do it with 

I'm baaack! One year later... :thatsfunny:  but,yeah,dreams like these always suck tbh. What happened eventually though?

And BUMP :)

I'm baaack! One year later... :thatsfunny:  but,yeah,dreams like these always suck tbh. What happened eventually though?

And BUMP :)

yaaas slay welcome back!

i dumped that slut 3 months ago, cuz i meet someone else, he is younger, cooler, funnier, and honest! totally a better guy we've dating for 2 months now, we havn't had sex yet, but he is good at bj  :smokeney:

• Like 1