OMG i used to hate Kylie

P.S.I.

But i'm loving Sexercize and Into the Blue,listened to the sample of ''Kiss Me Once'' - definitely getting it when i'm less broke :crying1: i can't believe it took me a lifetime to like her. 

Any thoughts on her recent projects? :) 

And hands fucking down for the flawless album cover

tumblr_mzwvd55A9Y1rf29u9o1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Kylie is a Goddess, Gotta Love her tbh..her new album is great just like her entire discography tbqh. :bow:

She's lovely,i've been living under a rock,for the past.. almost 20 years now,got obssessed with Timebomb last night,been blasting ''X'' for a couple of days and waiting for my copy of Kiss Me Once tomorrow  :lolomg:  :lolomg:  :lolomg:  i got mp3 version when i ordered it tho,but i like the excitement when i listen to a physical CD for the first tme - priceless.

Anyways,she's fucking slaying Amazon.co.uk - Number 1 in Music. I hope there will be some tickets left next month,cuz i wanna go and see her  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

• Like 1

She's lovely,i've been living under a rock,for the past.. almost 20 years now,got obssessed with Timebomb last night,been blasting ''X'' for a couple of days and waiting for my copy of Kiss Me Once tomorrow  :lolomg:  :lolomg:  :lolomg:  i got mp3 version when i ordered it tho,but i like the excitement when i listen to a physical CD for the first tme - priceless.

Anyways,she's fucking slaying Amazon.co.uk - Number 1 in Music. I hope there will be some tickets left next month,cuz i wanna go and see her  :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

That's Awesome, I'm really glad you realized how much of a great artist she is tbh, you should also check Aphrodite, Body Language, Fever and Impossible Princess, all flawless. tbqh.

good luck with the tickets :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

the album is pure pop perfection!

it's very "positive" and makes you wanna have a good time and enjoy life.

i only dislike Kiss Me Once (which is dreadful imo) and Les Sex - which can be a bit annoying. the collab with Enrique is kinda mediocre.

but the rest of the album is AMAZING! the deluxe tracks are also great, especially Sleeping With The Enemy.

the album is pure pop perfection!

it's very "positive" and makes you wanna have a good time and enjoy life.

i only dislike Kiss Me Once (which is dreadful imo) and Les Sex - which can be a bit annoying. the collab with Enrique is kinda mediocre.

but the rest of the album is AMAZING! the deluxe tracks are also great, especially Sleeping With The Enemy.

Les Sex is one of my favorite :orangu: It's so fun... a la Soda Pop n How I Roll tbh

Kiss Me Once got me into her and then I just downloaded her entire discography.

Best decision I ever made  :oya:

Omg exact story of my life! Except I only downloaded as far back as Light Years.

Has anyone else here seen her recent concert at Maida Vale? That was really what got me hooked tbh.  :mhm:

I'm not too keen on her, her sound is a little too Euro synth for my tastes; I've never been a fan of the rounded Euro house sound.

Still, I recognize she's tied for the best thing to come out of Australia (along with koalas almost giving 1D chlamydia), and that she probably deserves a national holiday for beating cancer's sorry ass and releasing two albums afterwards.