Does Anyone Else Feel Like This?

ItsNathanbitch

I don't want to be gay. Or anything really.

I'm tired of there being so much hatred and homophobia and people making you feel bad for simply being attracted to the same gender. People make you out to have a mental illness, a disease and not normal. There's only so many times you can hear all this before it starts to get to you.

So I really feel like I don't want to be anything right now. Not gay, straight, bi, etc. 

No, dick is my favourite meal of the day and I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world, let alone some douchebags making rude remarks about me. But in all seriousness, I'm really surprised homophobia still exists. It's 2014 and there's nothing "shocking" about being gay anymore. I guess it will always be out there, just like racism, but there's something wrong with them, not you, if they believe you're not allowed to love whoever you love simply because of their gender. Don't let them get into your head. 

• Like 3

No, dick is my favourite meal of the day and I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world, let alone some douchebags making rude remarks about me. But in all seriousness, I'm really surprised homophobia still exists. It's 2014 and there's nothing "shocking" about being gay anymore. I guess it will always be out there, just like racism, but there's something wrong with them, not you, if they believe you're not allowed to love whoever you love simply because of their gender. Don't let them get into your head. 

You're completely right. But you know, it's hard not to let them get to you when you constantly hear the things they say all the time. It just gets to you, no matter how much you try to not let it get to you, it does. And yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous that even now, it still exists. But like you said, it probably always will be there like racism. It's honestly no wonder though why gay teens commit suicide. It's a horrible world out there.

Skinny boys in my school bullied me because I had ASS  :yeathatswhatsup: and they didn´t  

What I´m trying to say... is that when people try to hurt u they´ll use anything they can, being gay is just something obvious for them,

and homophobics are just douchebags whose opinions aren´t even worthy of any attention  :sorrynotsorry:

Son don´t worry babe, if you need to, cry on someones shoulder from time to time, it helps, relly on your friends or idk, but pls don´t

give a fuck of what those hateful idiotas say  :bigsmile:

this <3

same here boys are too damn sexy ... i cant give up on that

they only thing i dont like if i'm inlove i can display any kind of affection or love without feeling wierd or judge 

Skinny boys in my school bullied me because I had ASS :yeathatswhatsup: and they didn´t

What I´m trying to say... is that when people try to hurt u they´ll use anything they can, being gay is just something obvious for them,

and homophobics are just douchebags whose opinions aren´t even worthy of any attention :sorrynotsorry:

Son don´t worry babe, if you need to, cry on someones shoulder from time to time, it helps, relly on your friends or idk, but pls don´t

give a fuck of what those hateful idiotas say :bigsmile:

I haven't been picked on for being gay personally, I just am so over coming across all these hateful people online. All over you see people saying how gays should be dead, how they're freaks, and that it's not natural. it's just exhausting.

But thank you for the advice <3

I'm trying to go back to not caring what these bigots say :)