People Who Use Gay As An Insult....

blackoutbaby09

Idk. My brother called me a ###### for waiting for the Britney skit with Jimmy Fallon. He saw it with me though because he came into my room 20 seconds before she came on. He laughed.. I don't know why he does that.. I'm a girl after all

Ugh.. stupid brothers!

My broh does the same.. I don't know why And I know at the he is going to admit that he loves Britney lol

• Like 1

I agree, but who is saying this?

I know alot of gays who say it ironically in a joking way...and I'll have to admit, I find it funny when used a certain way. But not out of hate or to insult or make someone feel pigeonholed 

Anyone who uses this in an insulting way is obviously young, inexperienced, uncultured, ignorant, insensitive, pathetic, and weak. It's lame, but I find it more of an insult to them as a person that they fall back on cheap tactics

Nobody worth your time will say this, and it's best to let them live in their cesspool of ignorance while you take the higher road

Amen! the world is a shit place.. Britney saved my life when will yo shit faves.. whats ironic is britney and i went through a rough time at the same time.. i got bullied the same time she was going through a rough path.. I tried to commit suicide and was admitted to a hospital.. Its really scary to bring it up.. :( but thank you so much barmy and Britney! without Britney I never knew If Id be with my boyfriend or be living for gods sakes..  :crying1:  GOD BLESS YOU BRITNEY JEAN!  :crying1: