• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Term of Endearment

Girl Group " G.r.l. " Member, Simone Battle Commited Suicide....

a member of Girl group, G.R.L. managed by Larry rudolph, Simone Battle commited suicide and passed away at the age of 25. Simone was also a competitor on X Factor USA season one. Simon Cowell was her mentor....

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2014/09/grls-simone-battle-passes/

So sad to hear - so much potential :( 

Dang, that's really sad. I'm a Psych nurse and I deal with these things quite a bit at work. I wish she would have gotten help. So young. And she freaking met Britney Spears. How could you commit suicide after that:crying1:

But seriously, it's tragic. She had her whole life ahead of her. Wonder what made her go through with such a horrible thing. 

Dang, that's really sad. I'm a Psych nurse and I deal with these things quite a bit at work. I wish she would have gotten help. So young. And she freaking met Britney Spears. How could you commit suicide after that? :crying1:

But seriously, it's tragic. She had her whole life ahead of her. Wonder what made her go through with such a horrible thing.

I don't think she met her tho..but this is a shame tbh

They did a commercial together. 

Girl, I don't think Britney was in the same room as them. It just looked like it when they put it together. Just like how Britney didn't actually the rappers in the Scream and Shout remix music video

Girl, I don't think Britney was in the same room as them. It just looked like it when they put it together. Just like how Britney didn't actually the rappers in the Scream and Shout remix music video

Oh. Well, that sucks then. 

I never really liked them, but that's still tragic news. May she R.I.P. (I know this looks like a rude emote, but I mean it as "lost in thought about human mortality" and there really isn't a GIF for that in here)  :boring: