Selena Gomez 5Th Studio Album Thread.

Jay.

tumblr_mkolbh6FFA1s2rq5jo1_500.jpg

Despite announcing that Stars Dance would be her final album, Selena Gomez announced in an interview that she is currently recording demos for her upcoming fifth album. The album may be released in 2014 or 2015. It is unknown if this album will be a collaboration with Gomez's band, The Scene or if it will be a solo album but it will probably be a solo record. 

"I’m already in the studio now. I actually started working on new stuff and creating a whole fun, different vibe. It’s constantly evolving. I’m super-stoked with where this is, and hopefully it will continue to just get better." 

-Selena Marie Gomez on her new record. 

• Austin Mahone, a good friend of Selena's, said at the 2014 Grammys that Selena showed him some of her new music (presumably from this album). He commented, saying "it's awesome." The MMM Yeah singer is also rumored to be featured on the record.

Selena has also been spotted in the recording studio a multiples times this year. 

selena-therapy.jpg

Selena-Gomez-Recording-Studio.jpg

Selena-Gomez-Working-New-Album-Recording

UPDATE:  Her new album will be released trough Interscope Records. The album is set to be released this December or sometime next year.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic