Demo Lovoto's Tour Is Flopping.

Jay.

Why would she do that?  :soconfused:

“Demi doesn’t need any extra drama, she’s learned from her own recovery to lose the people that bring her down and Selena is too much of a headache,†our source spills. “The unfollowing of Selena is sending a message that Demi is pissed. She is sick of Selena’s boy-who-cried-wolf mentality.†

Guest GlamBoy

“Demi doesn’t need any extra drama, she’s learned from her own recovery to lose the people that bring her down and Selena is too much of a headache,†our source spills. “The unfollowing of Selena is sending a message that Demi is pissed. She is sick of Selena’s boy-who-cried-wolf mentality.†

"Boy-who-cried-wolf" mentality? So she's saying she's a liar or something??  :xf11:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Did you just compare that mess to Selena ? 

Aww, I like Demi. That's too bad. :(

Demi > Selena

Demi is more talented. Selena has better music. :scooterney:

I think Demi is a nice person, and she definitely has an amazing voice, but as an artist Selena is far better, the situation reminds me of Christina-Britney thing, Christina is far more talented but is a bitch and is not a good artist, while Britney is completely opposite, an amazing artist a stunning performer and a legend. In this case it's like Selena=Britney, Demi=Christina (without christina's shitty attitude towards everyone)

I think Demi is a nice person, and she definitely has an amazing voice, but as an artist Selena is far better, the situation reminds me of Christina-Britney thing, Christina is far more talented but is a bitch and is not a good artist, while Britney is completely opposite, an amazing artist a stunning performer and a legend. In this case it's like Selena=Britney, Demi=Christina (without christina's shitty attitude towards everyone)

:4music:  what the actual omg no no no

Selena= Britney  :bomt:  Miley = Xtina

fixed :)