People In This World Are Fucking Sick.

Jay.

I'm sick of reading stories where teenagers are talking there lives because of some stupid people at school that are bulling them. It's breaks my heard that a person have to go trough that because they like Selena or whatever the reason is. I'm cool with people not liking Selena but bullying someone because they like her is just a sick vile behaviour that needs to stop. So if you have something bad to say, keep your opinion your fucking self please.

#RIPMiriam. 

10420432_953665091326872_614847205360960

:(

Being bullied sucks hard.... I've been bullied myself but my advice to those people is to keep looking for your happiness and you'll finally find it and people will stop caring about you once you stop caring about what they say....

Suicide is never the option to solve problems... someone told me this once :crying1:

RIP <3

PS- Selena is QUEEN. :hug::bow:

• Like 1

I was actually bullied for these reasons

1) My weight ( I was bullimic)

2) I loved Britney :) I always defended her :gloria: i got into arguments about britney with teachers in junior high 2005-2007 :gloria: my mom was always for britney.. she always felt bad for britney :) she always called her the female MJ and I agree. :)

3) I was a free spirit and bitches tried to throw like garbage back over my head so in high school I pulled my desk up and knocked someones eye out with the leg...the bitch deserved it tho.. he and his pathetic ass... hoping on yeyeah stomping on how britney sucks and all her fans are sluts...  :4music: I got suspended for two days  :thatsfunny:  but i deserved it.. he got a black eye and deserves it.. dont come for godney.. :displeased:

but my opnion is I was a strong kid growing up  :P .. I knew people are gonna be shitty always :tea2:  so instead of fighting dont let get to you..  :bomt: and if it does

tumblr_mgo29eUD2z1rvs23io1_500.gif