Rare Outfit Of The Week [3]

Week [3]

Probably many of you love this sexy, green outfit from I'm A Slave 4 U performance that our Queen wore on Dream Within A Dream Tour... but do you know that there is an orange version of it? Britney looks amazing in both, but which one is better? I prefer Sexy Oranganey and You? Tell me in the comments!

Tour/Performance: Dream Within A Dream Tour

Song: I'm A Slave 4 U

City: Cincinnati/East Rutherford/Albany/Boston/Raleigh/Tampa + Unknown

Leg: 1st

Date: November 10, 2001/December 2, 2001/December 3, 2001/December 11, 2001/December 14, 2001/December 18, 2001

(first picture is a fanmade by me, because we don't have any HQ pictures of this outfit)

tumblr_n4nnezGKCL1tnegppo1_500.jpg

l.jpg

XRAY_albany_dwadtour_28729.jpgXRAY_BOSTON_FAN_281829.jpg

DWAD10.jpg

XRAY_BOSTON_FAN_281729.jpg

1820171196_d9e806b719_o.jpg1820170702_811fecf22b_o.jpg

XRAY_RUTHERFORD_28229.jpgnormal_cincinnati_wob_03.jpg

Full video of this performance "hasn't leaked" yet, but here you can see a short snippet of it ;)

↠  Other Weeks   â†’

• Like 1

For some reason I never really liked the orange.

But I guess the reason I don't like it is the combination with the skirt. The orange with the pink and gold doesn't work for me.

I have to agree that the skirt could look a bit better, but I still loves the whole outfit.

I realized that Slave outfits from before breakdown tours/performances are always flawless  :thirsty: