Am I The Only One Who Remembers

Brian.TheDog

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

For some reason I think I remember too :thinkingpinky:

Many of her videos have different versions. Like here in Latin America, they show the version of Stronger video where she's spinning on top of the chair, and one extra scene where she slowly turns her head to the left or something :mhm: The version of Crazy they put on MTV or VH1 LA, is not the one on VEVO either.

I don't think I've seen the one on the right before, or if I have it's been forever.

Thanks for sharing!  :)

• Like 1

Many of her videos have different versions. Like here in Latin America, they show the version of Stronger video where she's spinning on top of the chair, and one extra scene where she slowly turns her head to the left or something :mhm: The version of Crazy they put on MTV or VH1 LA, is not the one on VEVO either.

there it is!!

i remember Stronger on Disney channel had a different version too - they didn't show the 'too sexual' parts

• Like 1

:o never realized this! Do u have the link to stronger?

OMG I haven't seen the alternate version of Crazy but it's way better than the original one IMO, don't you think so?