How Not To React When Your Child Tells You He's Gay

Dolce

That makes me so angry and sad. 

I really believe that part of the solution to acceptance falls in the responsibility of heterosexual men, who have a duty to never encourage homophobia, and use their position or power to make sure this abuse never happens. 

It hurts me to see this, and I admire his courage. I hope he is doing well

That makes me so angry and sad. 

I really believe that part of the solution to acceptance falls in the responsibility of heterosexual men, who have a duty to never encourage homophobia, and use their position or power to make sure this abuse never happens. 

It hurts me to see this, and I admire his courage. I hope he is doing well

Well fortunately people on the internet raised 70,000 dollars for him to use for rent and living fees so I guess he's doing okay now. I'm glad he's out of that house, I was afraid for him while watching this because his own family started physically attacking him. 

Well fortunately people on the internet raised 70,000 dollars for him to use for rent and living fees so I guess he's doing okay now. I'm glad he's out of that house, I was afraid for him while watching this because his own family started physically attacking him. 

well that is great to know that people reached out to him

It was brave for him to make that public and to share that experience w the world. I have a feeling he will do well, and it's good he got away from such a tragic situation. I still feel bad that he cannot rely on the unconditional love of family, so I hope his friends and community show him the right kind of love