Coming Out History

Richie

Guest GlamBoy

Omg, okay. I was in love with a boy who was my bff in primary school. Actually, i told him! He was totally shocked, of course  :trollney: But nothing happened bc he was not gay  :boring: But that's how i started. Then we went to the same high school and i started feeling things for another boy (which wasn't gay either  :thumbsup: lol) and then i knew i was, you know, gay  :pieceofwhat: Time passed and i was invited to my cousin's 15th birthday party, that's when i saw a boy and i was automatically crushed by him. And guess what! :) Not gay  :ohno:

Summing up, i ended up telling my mom about my sexuality five days after that party, i couldn't hide it anymore, i was aching so bad, it was awful. But my mom took it pretty well, she rocks  :crying5: With my dad, it's a different story. I knew he was homophobic before. I told him two years ago (i told my mom around 2008 tbh) and he took so much better than i thought  :uhwtf: i wasn't expecting that AT ALL! I hugged him and said "i'm sorry"... such an idiot, i know  :lol3: Then my friends, my sisters... almost my entire family knew about it, and now i feel free to be myself, lol  :uhhuh:  It's amazing! You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are, you know? I know it's difficult at first, but when you finally "come out of the closet" is just... sooooooo good  :mahhaw:  :britney-awyeah: And now? I'm in love with a guy named Sebastian and he's in love with me back, i know this bc he told me  :letsgetcrayzay:  :ohrly:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Omg, okay. I was in love with a boy who was my bff in primary school. Actually, i told him! He was totally shocked, of course  :trollney: But nothing happened bc he was not gay  :boring: But that's how i started. Then we went to the same high school and i started feeling things for another boy (which wasn't gay either  :thumbsup: lol) and then i knew i was, you know, gay  :pieceofwhat: Time passed and i was invited to my cousin's 15th birthday party, that's when i saw a boy and i was automatically crushed by him. And guess what! :) Not gay  :ohno:

Summing up, i ended up telling my mom about my sexuality five days after that party, i couldn't hide it anymore, i was aching so bad, it was awful. But my mom took it pretty well, she rocks  :crying5: With my dad, it's a different story. I knew he was homophobic before. I told him two years ago (i told my mom around 2008 tbh) and he took so much better than i thought  :uhwtf: i wasn't expecting that AT ALL! I hugged him and said "i'm sorry"... such an idiot, i know  :lol3: Then my friends, my sisters... almost my entire family knew about it, and now i feel free to be myself, lol  :uhhuh:  It's amazing! You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are, you know? I know it's difficult at first, but when you finally "come out of the closet" is just... sooooooo good  :mahhaw:  :britney-awyeah: And now? I'm in love with a guy named Sebastian and he's in love with me back, i know this bc he told me  :letsgetcrayzay:  :ohrly:

interesting story :yay1: and ub3r sweet :xf10: 

omg i had a great time reading this ! <3 and thats a reallly cute story <3 i'm glad you have love in your life rn :D

Guest GlamBoy

interesting story :yay1: and ub3r sweet :xf10:

omg i had a great time reading this ! <3 and thats a reallly cute story <3 i'm glad you have love in your life rn :D

Awwwwwww thank you so much, you guys!!!  :crying5:

well i knew i was gay when... i dont remember tbh but i knew i was like when i was mmm around 14 .. anyways it was last year march 2013, my boyfriend was on the hospital due to a liver/hepatitis problem but he was really sick and i was scared, i actually thought he might die tbh, so i was so emmm alone.. that day i knew he was on the hospital i had the urge and a feeling that it was the time to tell my mom, i came upstairs and i told my mom.. remember my friend Manuel.... well he is not my friend he is my boyfriend and we been dating 7 months.. my momo later asked me so are you gay and i told yeah.... then she asked me when i was planning to tell my dad.. but i was not read at all and i didn't wanted to tall him yet but my mom told me i have to do it asap... cuz this where huge news to her and she needed my dad well to talk and to have support.. she didnt took it really well but she accepted me and didnt show like something negative and against me... with my dad was easy as fuck he told me he was ok with it and he loves me and he was nice and is nice about all this :D

with friends was a little bit early i just told them i was in love with this guys and later told them i was gay... now if a friend comes and ask me are you gay i'm gonna anwser yes....

:D

great history! I wish I was as brave as you :crying3: thanks for sharing! 

well i knew i was gay when... i dont remember tbh but i knew i was like when i was mmm around 14 .. anyways it was last year march 2013, my boyfriend was on the hospital due to a liver/hepatitis problem but he was really sick and i was scared, i actually thought he might die tbh, so i was so emmm alone.. that day i knew he was on the hospital i had the urge and a feeling that it was the time to tell my mom, i came upstairs and i told my mom.. remember my friend Manuel.... well he is not my friend he is my boyfriend and we been dating 7 months.. my momo later asked me so are you gay and i told yeah.... then she asked me when i was planning to tell my dad.. but i was not read at all and i didn't wanted to tall him yet but my mom told me i have to do it asap... cuz this where huge news to her and she needed my dad well to talk and to have support.. she didnt took it really well but she accepted me and didnt show like something negative and against me... with my dad was easy as fuck he told me he was ok with it and he loves me and he was nice and is nice about all this :D

with friends was a little bit early i just told them i was in love with this guys and later told them i was gay... now if a friend comes and ask me are you gay i'm gonna anwser yes....

how do you guys make it so easyyyy :gloria: my friends.. they would look at me like i'm a weirdo, I know them :crying3:

I feel sooo identified with this story :crying5:

Super sweet btw :D

I was dating my ex for a few months, And my parents didn´t let me sleep at his house cause they said he looked gay and maybe he

could made me gay or somth  :lmaolol:  And I was like... errr hes my BF and we´ve been together for 4 months and  :blackoutsmiley:

And they were all like  :umomg:

And i was all like  :oops:

:ohno:

Well I was jamming to Mariah Carey's #1 hit single Touch My Body on her #1 hit album E=MC2 when it made me horny because ya know, it's called "Touch My Body!" :yakno:

So anyways, while jamming to it I called up this sexy guy I knew to come over to my house and luckily he was just driving in his car while listening to the hit #1 single Dreamlover by Mariah Carey off of her #1 album called Musicbox and decided to stop by. When he did we had sex all night long while listening to Mariah Carey's new album Me. I am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse and then we quickly went to bed with her #1 hit single Fantasy on all night long.

When I woke up my butt hurt like crazy from the sex and when my mother asked why I was walking strangely, I just came out of the closet and said it. My mom immedietly accepted me and played me the hit single Anytime You Need A Friend by Mariah Carey because she said it was perfect for me.

I then listened to Mariah Carey's hit single Butterfly because I felt connected to it since I "Spread my wings and began to fly" and was free from the closet.

I went to bed that night listening to Mariah Carey's #1 album Butterfly in celebration.

Well I was jamming to Mariah Carey's #1 hit single Touch My Body on her #1 hit album E=MC2 when it made me horny because ya know, it's called "Touch My Body!" :yakno:

So anyways, while jamming to it I called up this sexy guy I knew to come over to my house and luckily he was just driving in his car while listening to the hit #1 single Dreamlover by Mariah Carey off of her #1 album called Musicbox and decided to stop by. When he did we had sex all night long while listening to Mariah Carey's new album Me. I am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse and then we quickly went to bed with her #1 hit single Fantasy on all night long.

When I woke up my butt hurt like crazy from the sex and when my mother asked why I was walking strangely, I just came out of the closet and said it. My mom immedietly accepted me and played me the hit single Anytime You Need A Friend by Mariah Carey because she said it was perfect for me.

I then listened to Mariah Carey's hit single Butterfly because I felt connected to it since I "Spread my wings and began to fly" and was free from the closet.

I went to bed that night listening to Mariah Carey's #1 album Butterfly in celebration.

:frenchy: 

:bomt:

I was dating my ex for a few months, And my parents didn´t let me sleep at his house cause they said he looked gay and maybe he

could made me gay or somth  :lmaolol:  And I was like... errr hes my BF and we´ve been together for 4 months and  :blackoutsmiley:

And they were all like  :umomg:

And i was all like  :oops:

:ohno:

wow! :umomg: so quick tbh! what did they say? 

They were like  :umomg:  they said they would accept me, but they weren´t sure if I was sure enough about being gay with only one experience

And I was like... lol I better not tell you the number of guys I´ve been with  :trollney:

slut!

lol same thing happend to me they were like r u sure... i mean i your first experience and i was like yeah 100% sure :D

and no not in a slut way i just knew it long long time ago that i liked dudes 

• 3 weeks later...

I thought u were a girl tbh :o