Ariana Has Been Slaying Hard This Era...

Jay.

tumblr_n4jwv1zoG21rbdm12o1_1280.jpg?.jpg

Ariana's singles peaks on Billboard (My Everything Era)

Problem: #2

Break Free: #4

Bang Bang: #6

Ariana is the 1st female to have 3 songs in the Top 6 of the Hot Digital Songs Charts! (Michael Jackson was the last to hold this record)

Ariana has taken a record, from Miley C & Justin B, for most songs in the TOP 10 simultaneously from a artist born in the 90s!

Problem also spent a full month being #1 on the GLOBAL track chart, being the biggest song in the world for 4 weeks!

Ariana has had 4 songs in the top 10 of iTunes at one time this era.

Problem had the highest first week sales by female this year

There are definitely more records that she broke but I'm too lazy to post them  :pieceofwhat:

I'm laughing at all the people who laughed at me when I told them that Ariana is going to slay hard this era... 

tumblr_inline_n61ru7zknp1ripgeb.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuq this shiet, i just saw the full album on soundcloud, went afk 10min and then my everything literally was deleted when I wanted to hear it.

Good that her album is coming out in 10min in Germany! :P

Slay it lil eleven year old looking chinese gurl! <3

:frenchy:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Ariana's singles peaks on Billboard (My Everything Era)

Problem: #2

Break Free: #4

Bang Bang: #6

Ariana is the 1st female to have 3 songs in the Top 6 of the Hot Digital Songs Charts! (Michael Jackson was the last to hold this record)

Ariana has taken a record, from Miley C & Justin B, for most songs in the TOP 10 simultaneously from a artist born in the 90s!

Problem also spent a full month being #1 on the GLOBAL track chart, being the biggest song in the world for 4 weeks!

Ariana has had 4 songs in the top 10 of iTunes at one time this era.

Problem had the highest first week sales by female this year

There are definitely more records that she broke but I'm too lazy to post them  :pieceofwhat:

well of course she would break MJ's record, because there wasn't social media back then, let alone youtube. It's very easy to get a hit song in this generation. :frenchy:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

No it isn't. 

:frenchy: all you have to do, is do something "viral" or "catchy". Back then people had to physically buy albums/singles/etc so they're probably even more successful than any entertainer nowadays.

If it's not easy to have a hit single then why are stupid songs like Gangnam Style, Wiggle, Anaconda, We can't stop, etc so popular?

That's the reason why SOUTH KOREA has a hit song in NORTH AMERICA because of SOCIAL MEDIA and YOUTUBE come on if the internet didn't exist nothing would be as viral. Back then you had to do something iconic to go viral, not just make a catchy song.