Just A Question

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This a re-release made by RCA when Jive closed. There are two editions: standard edition with 12 tracks and a special one with some remixes sold only in Asian countries. Did you check if there's RCA logo under the tracklist?

Anyway, it's quite Rare in the US but in EU this is the only version available... for 4 euros :frenchy:

This a re-release made by RCA when Jive closed. There are two editions: standard edition with 12 tracks and a special one with some remixes sold only in Asian countries. Did you check if there's RCA logo under the tracklist?

Anyway, it's quite Rare in the US but in EU this is the only version available... for 4 euros :frenchy:

Nope, this is the opposite : rare in eu, cheap in the US because these were made for the US market only. :)

Concerning the blackout with bonus remixes, it is a russian bootleg done with a US copy.

;)

Nope, this is the opposite : rare in eu, cheap in the US because these were made for the US market only. :)

Concerning the blackout with bonus remixes, it is a russian bootleg done with a US copy.

;)

Are you sure? because I usually find this editon in music stores and it costs 4-5 euros :oshit:

Regarding the Remixes you're right, I just checked, it's a Russian bootleg :)

Are you sure? because I usually find this editon in music stores and it costs 4-5 euros :oshit:

Regarding the Remixes you're right, I just checked, it's a Russian bootleg :)

Yep. Only available in the US.

So the copies you saw might have been imported..

Last copy I saw with that text on the side sold for $35 on eBay last time..

Where are you from, if I may ask?

Yep. Only available in the US.

So the copies you saw might have been imported..

Last copy I saw with that text on the side sold for $35 on eBay last time..

Where are you from, if I may ask?

Italy! :)

It's weird because I remember I noticed this particular when I saw them, but I thought it was just an italian re-release like they did with bomt, oops, itz and circus. :aww1:

• 2 weeks later...