Justiney is back!

Jay.

Rly?

Don't Cry & BMS>>>

Jordan freaking mainpaged a NTIFY article and tweeted a tweet wher ehe basically said "RT for NTIFY" and it got 100 RT'S and there's a poll on BSN about wether you want NTIFY as a single or not and there's more votes for yes than no... here look at it 

(Header, not the thread, that's just what i'm on rn)

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/580806-gagadaily-shading-us/#entry12018891

Jordan freaking mainpaged a NTIFY article and tweeted a tweet wher ehe basically said "RT for NTIFY" and it got 100 RT'S and there's a poll on BSN about wether you want NTIFY as a single or not and there's more votes for yes than no... here look at it 

(Header, not the thread, that's just what i'm on rn)

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/580806-gagadaily-shading-us/#entry12018891

I IP banned myself from Exhale, so I can't go look :paper: 

I IP banned myself from Exhale, so I can't go look :paper:

Oh :orangu: and in the thread i just read this was the OP 

Gaga daily shading us: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=87250

there is a little shitster saying gaga has a bigger legacy than brit :drown: and one called us delusional :drown: they need to revaluate their fanbase if they're callings others delusional :drown: i'm pissed off now :drown: i literally want to punch some in the face :gloria:

Oh :orangu: and in the thread i just read this was the OP 

Gaga daily shading us: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=87250

there is a little shitster saying gaga has a bigger legacy than brit :drown: and one called us delusional :drown: they need to revaluate their fanbase if they're callings others delusional :drown: i'm pissed off now :drown: i literally want to punch some in the face :gloria:

OMG, I replied on it :drown: 

Copy and paste :eating:

Well, I think that this collaberation will be interesting.

I think it's obvious by now Britney doesn't even try to be in the spotlight (not 1 single promotional performance), but, in contrary to what some people might say, that doesn't mean she doesn't put effort in what she does. It might not be as much as she once did, but, if we're gonna be real, who actually still does put as much as effort as the "old" Britney did? And Britney isn't new to the scene anymore too, so from that perspective, she doesn't even need to, which has also been stated by herself.

Now Gaga, she has been on the scene for 6 years by now and has released 4 albums. She has had worldwide success throughout her whole career, except for her last album, which underperformed compared to the others, but that isn't that bad, considering she released 3 albums in like 3 years time and all of them performed really well. Lady Gaga has personally stated that she is already legend and has nothing to proof anymore, just like Miss Spears said about herself.

That being said, neither of these two need a legend status collaberation or something in the lines of that. If we're going to look at it from that way, Gaga will gain a bit more from collabing with Britney than the other way around, considering Britney has been in the business three times the years Gaga has and has established a big legacy. I mean, she is 32 and already has a (top selling) Vegas show? Staying relevant isn't important to her, so she can't gain from that perspective either really.

Okkkkkk, I think I've talked a bit too much Posted Image

Anyway, I'm excited for the collab, and think neither will gain much from it.

People thinking Britney can't hold up with Lady Gaga's energy obviously haven't seen her Work B**ch music video or het recent shows though, lol

Well, I think that this collaberation will be interesting.

I think it's obvious by now Britney doesn't even try to be in the spotlight (not 1 single promotional performance), but, in contrary to what some people might say, that doesn't mean she doesn't put effort in what she does. It might not be as much as she once did, but, if we're gonna be real, who actually still does put as much as effort as the "old" Britney did? And Britney isn't new to the scene anymore too, so from that perspective, she doesn't even need to, which has also been stated by herself.

Now Gaga, she has been on the scene for 6 years by now and has released 4 albums. She has had worldwide success throughout her whole career, except for her last album, which underperformed compared to the others, but that isn't that bad, considering she released 3 albums in like 3 years time and all of them performed really well. Lady Gaga has personally stated that she is already legend and has nothing to proof anymore, just like Miss Spears said about herself.

That being said, neither of these two need a legend status collaberation or something in the lines of that. If we're going to look at it from that way, Gaga will gain a bit more from collabing with Britney than the other way around, considering Britney has been in the business three times the years Gaga has and has established a big legacy. I mean, she is 32 and already has a (top selling) Vegas show? Staying relevant isn't important to her, so she can't gain from that perspective either really.

Okkkkkk, I think I've talked a bit too much Posted Image

Anyway, I'm excited for the collab, and think neither will gain much from it.

People thinking Britney can't hold up with Lady Gaga's energy obviously haven't seen her Work B**ch music video or het recent shows though, lol

:orangu: The only thing gaga has above britney is singing lbr :orangu: Although i disagree with the how you think neither will gain from it part tbh. Gaga and Britney's latest albums might have underperformed/flopped but gaga still remains an A-lister and Britney hasn't faded, heck she could have debuted with numbers like MC's and KP's if she did promo, that's what she needed to slay, promo, her only eras that have underperformed are BJ, FF, and BO, and what they all have in common is the lack of promo. So if they do collab it'll probably be released as a part of artpop part 2 which (i think it's been confirmed it's going to be released in 2014) because britney isn't scheduled to release an album any time soon. If gaga, one of the biggest pop girls of the 10's, and britney spears,THE biggest pop girl of the 00's collaborate it will get attention from media outlets and if gaga does some promo on her part then news of the song will spread and people will probably be interested in it, if it gets GP attention and it's good it'll sell well, and it also has to be pretty generic, and from the lyrics Jordan tweeted, it probably will since it does not sound like a ballad at all. 

Basically i'm saying is that with gaga's current relevancy + Britney's legacy status + promo + good song + generic = Hit 

and a hit is what both of them really need right now, will it have some great effect where gaga debuts with BTW numbers? no but i can certainly help them.Gaga can sell better and Britney can also sell her Vegas tickets better. The impact won't last for 2 years so by the time brit goes back into music it will probably be forgotten, then it's up to her whether she wants to slay or flop, promo or no promo,although you get my point. They both get something out of it. Considering it is released with promo on gags part, and hopefully it can be a hit.

Ik it's a total assumption it'll be a hit but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully then their can be peace between the flawless army and the little shits :orlynow:

:orangu: The only thing gaga has above britney is singing lbr :orangu: Although i disagree with the how you think neither will gain from it part tbh. Gaga and Britney's latest albums might have underperformed/flopped but gaga still remains an A-lister and Britney hasn't faded, heck she could have debuted with numbers like MC's and KP's if she did promo, that's what she needed to slay, promo, her only eras that have underperformed are BJ, FF, and BO, and what they all have in common is the lack of promo. So if they do collab it'll probably be released as a part of artpop part 2 which (i think it's been confirmed it's going to be released in 2014) because britney isn't scheduled to release an album any time soon. If gaga, one of the biggest pop girls of the 10's, and britney spears,THE biggest pop girl of the 00's collaborate it will get attention from media outlets and if gaga does some promo on her part then news of the song will spread and people will probably be interested in it, if it gets GP attention and it's good it'll sell well, and it also has to be pretty generic, and from the lyrics Jordan tweeted, it probably will since it does not sound like a ballad at all. Basically i'm saying is that with gaga's current relevancy + Britney's legacy status + promo + good song + generic = Hit and a hit is what both of them really need right now, will it have some great effect where gaga debuts with BTW numbers? no but i can certainly help them.Gaga can sell better and Britney can also sell her Vegas tickets better. The impact won't last for 2 years so by the time brit goes back into music it will probably be forgotten, then it's up to her whether she wants to slay or flop, promo or no promo,although you get my point. They both get something out of it. Considering it is released with promo on gags part, and hopefully it can be a hit.Ik it's a total assumption it'll be a hit but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully then their can be peace between the flawless army and the little shits :orlynow:

*Monster hit:orlynow: