Stop Going On Exhell Y'all!

Vegasney88

OMG THIS!!!  :loldisidiot:  :gloria:

I won't flip flop or ever go back! I emailed that traitor and told him to remove my prof. He replied that it was done, but honestly I haven't even tried to log in to confirm it because I want nothing to do with BH or EXHELL! What a  :flop:

I need to do that! But that why mean going back on exhale. :4music:

I just logged out and never went back. It's pretty shady how there's no option to delete ur account on there. That little troll is trying to keep user however he can.

:yousabitch:

I'm done with Exhale. Although I wish people would stop visiting the site, you can't really control what they do. :crying1: lol

Me too bb

Idk why so called britney fans would chose to associate themselves with someone like Jordan, even if it's just through a website.

So many posts tonight about that loser Jordan. I left exhale for a reason, don't need to see that shit on here. All you guys flip flopping, going back and forth are just giving him views and putting money in his pocket.

:4music:

With all that money you're earning Jordan, he's probably taking his no good trash talking boyfriend to IHOP all the time.

Is that what u want? To provide delicious pancakes for these too haters every Sunday morning???

I think not. :hellno:

Believe me I often have to fight the urge to go drag Jordan on his site. But he's not worth it. He's a flop. End of story (and end of rant).

:icantt:

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Flawless!  :lmaolol:

What did he do again?

I left Exhell the day he switched his site to a Pigrez Hilton wannabe site. I don't go ever on Exhell or BitchHeavy. Nor on Perez's for that matter. Trash is trash.  :smokeney:

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Flawless!  :lmaolol:

What did he do again?

I left Exhell the day he switched his site to a Pigrez Hilton wannabe site. I don't go ever on Exhell or BitchHeavy. Nor on Perez's for that matter. Trash is trash.  :smokeney:

Shitdan claims he's interviewing britney before her show tonight :4music:

This post was about all the Jordan related posts last nigh...not about Jordan himself. :yaknow:

But glad u agree hes unworthy ;)

No I didn't say that, it's just that we all look like childrens fighting over a toy tbh, let him do whatever he wants tbh. It's just a fucking website online, not the reality.

I need to do that! But that why mean going back on exhale. :4music:

I just logged out and never went back. It's pretty shady how there's no option to delete ur account on there. That little troll is trying to keep user however he can.

:yousabitch:

Me too bb

Idk why so called britney fans would chose to associate themselves with someone like Jordan, even if it's just through a website.

#SOTRUE  It's super shady! I kinda hope he trys to come crawling back to the BArmy (making BH Britney only) so that we can reject him once and for all. :4music:  Never going back. Love it HERE!!  :excited: