Stop Going On Exhell Y'all!

Vegasney88

So many posts tonight about that loser Jordan. I left exhale for a reason, don't need to see that shit on here. All you guys flip flopping, going back and forth are just giving him views and putting money in his pocket.

:4music:

With all that money you're earning Jordan, he's probably taking his no good trash talking boyfriend to IHOP all the time.

Is that what u want? To provide delicious pancakes for these too haters every Sunday morning???

I think not. :hellno:

Believe me I often have to fight the urge to go drag Jordan on his site. But he's not worth it. He's a flop. End of story (and end of rant).

:icantt:

• Like 13
  • Mad 2

1. I have adblock so he won't get any money

2. Today was like the 1st/2nd time I went to exhale (after I left it)

I admit I've been curious to check it out after I left. I think it's just the amount of post today about him. Like it's not bad enough his unworthy ass might get to interview the queen, I have to keep seeing it posted over over :icanttt:

i died from your sig

i saw it a while ago but it's still funny :thatsfunny:

This pic alone helped me get over my hatred of the BJ era (if u could call it an era) :eyeroll:

Brit's just so effin cute! Everytime I look at it I laugh lol

• Like 1

I admit I've been curious to check it out after I left. I think it's just the amount of post today about him. Like it's not bad enough his unworthy ass might get to interview the queen, I have to keep seeing it posted over over :icanttt:

This pic alone help me get over my hatred of the BJ era (if u could call it an era) :eyeroll:

Brit's just so effin cute! Everytime I look at it I laugh lol

same here  :bomt:

So many posts tonight about that loser Jordan. I left exhale for a reason, don't need to see that shit on here. All you guys flip flopping, going back and forth are just giving him views and putting money in his pocket.

With all that money you're earning Jordan, he's probably taking his no good trash talking boyfriend to IHOP all the time.

Is that what u want? To provide delicious pancakes for these too haters every Sunday morning???

Believe me I often have to fight the urge to go drag Jordan on his site. But he's not worth it. He's a flop. End of story (and end of rant).

OMG THIS!!!  :loldisidiot:  :gloria:

I won't flip flop or ever go back! I emailed that traitor and told him to remove my prof. He replied that it was done, but honestly I haven't even tried to log in to confirm it because I want nothing to do with BH or EXHELL! What a  :flop:

• Like 2

PREACh

and i love ur fucking sign :gloria:

• Like 1

Even if you use ad block you're still feeding his ego by giving him hits. I haven't been back to exhale since the switch and I'm sick of people posting about it in the BRITNEY section of this site

:mhm::bow: flawless response. just move on and realize that Universe is a party and Exhale is, well, exhaling its dying breaths  :thatsfunny: 

• Like 2