Just wanted to share something

GlenCoco

Well it's 11:32 am here i have cals at 1pm and i'm bored so i wanted to share a small story...

my name is diego i'm 21 Y.O and i have self esteem, i might have a drinking problem, and went it comes to guys im really shy, i actully have 2 guy friends and may girl friends.... so lame i wish i have more guy friends cuz yall know girl stuff sometime is boring, i'm over exercicing a lot and i might have an eating dissorder cuz i'm not happy how i look....  yeah call me a drama queen but all this is true ... and i'm just comming out of a hard and amazing and ugly relationship, we broke up on June, and we where on and off al the time but last week i said it's over and he needs to stay away for good cuz is no the same and i was not happy anymore, funny this is my only relationship i ever had i was young and crazy, we where even engaged... yeah but now i need to go out a meet new people ... but i just can't

yeah if you read this sorry ik i'm a drama queen but i was bored and i wanted to share this 

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

aawww :crying1: are we the same person cuz we have the same personality and some of the same issues. i love your name, diego. :cutesmile: i recently broke it off with someone too :drown:so yeah i answered my first question we are the same person haha. but i hope the best for you :cutesmile: :shak3: sorry for the awkward post :orly:

aawww :crying1: are we the same person cuz we have the same personality and some of the same issues. i love your name, diego. :cutesmile: i recently broke it off with someone too :drown:so yeah i answered my first question we are the same person haha. but i hope the best for you :cutesmile: :shak3: sorry for the awkward post :orly:

aww no awkward :D i hope too if you wanna talk well anytime :D