Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goten21

U G Z: Enigmatic Mist Hits #1

IGOTYOUCRAZY scores his third #1 album

Universe's Gossip Zone

The extremely popular member on several forums, including Universe, has finally released his third album called Enigmatic Mist. The widely (from s to gags) anticipated album hit the stores today and with over 500.000 pre-orders it skyrocketed to #1, becoming IGOTYOUCRAZY's third #1 album.

2ikwop4_th.jpgvxz3ap_th.jpg

The front and back cover of Enigmatic Mist

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the release, one of our insiders was able to have a quick conversation with the Outrageous Singer, and this is what he had to say:

"I feel really glad. The collabos make me so proud. I feel like I've achieved a new me with a more urban sound".

They also asked the provocative singer what he had to say about the critics bashing his new material for being too Sexual, his answer being:

"YAAAAAS. Loves it".

The single, part-time model was asked when his first single is coming out, and he said that it depended. It's very unusual that an album comes out before the lead single, but I guess that's what IGYC does, being unusual, and we love it. 

Source:

Irrelevant people, IGYC, more irrelevant people