Britney Jean Booklet

Piece of Me

i like the idea and the concept tbh, what i dont like is the font.. you should try to use a better one ;) but keep going <3

i like the idea and the concept tbh, what i dont like is the font.. you should try to use a better one ;) but keep going <3

Thanks :D I tried a new idea but i don't know I think I can't do it lol

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you are rude as fuck.

I apologize for some of the rude comments sweetheart, I truly do.  :smokeney:  :thatsright:  :xf1:  :dontlike:

You know what? Your work is much better than ANYTHING I could do atm. And I give propz to you for that. You put effort into it and I appreciate that effort! From the second edit I've seen in this thread form you I can already see improvement and if you keep going then... that's what's going to make you better and better. ;)

KEEP GOING. :hug:  :britney-awyeah:  Congratz on your work <3

I apologize for some of the rude comments sweetheart, I truly do.  :smokeney:  :thatsright:  :xf1:  :dontlike:

You know what? Your work is much better than ANYTHING I could do atm. And I give propz to you for that. You put effort into it and I appreciate that effort! From the second edit I've seen in this thread form you I can already see improvement and if you keep going then... that's what's going to make you better and better. ;)

I was going to say something like this! :bow: Thanks for apologizing for those morons above. :yeahsure:

• Like 1

It's a constructal critic, and it's better than somebody who'll say  fake  "oh sweetie, that's beautiful and better than everything what Britney Team do, keep going my hero"  only to be nice  :frenchy:

It's a constructal critic, and it's better than somebody who'll say  fake  "oh sweetie, that's beautiful and better than everything what Britney Team do, keep going my hero"  only to be nice  :frenchy:

I'm sorry but saying someone's work is ugly isn't constuctive criticism sweetie :paper::coffee:

I didn't lie at all about my feelings anyway. :tbh:

I'm sorry but saying someone's work is ugly isn't constuctive criticism sweetie :paper::coffee:

I didn't lie at all about my feelings anyway. :tbh:

I don't say that you lie  ;)

Some peoples just say lies in this style only to be nice, and it's nothing good with is.