Stan Fights

Teresa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

i feel like the fights would look something like this 

and Brinney Stans will destroy Xtina fans! :P:orangu:

that's really not funny, I don't see why anyone would want to see a fight :zoomzoom:

Well, not sure if it's been mentioned here before because I can be arsed to read through 7 pages, but there's a video of a catfight where one girls attacks the other for calling Britney an ugly bitch. Dedication to Brit-Brit <3

It might be even fake, hence the voice overs, I don't know and I don't care really. It's still funny. 

Well, not sure if it's been mentioned here before because I can be arsed to read through 7 pages, but there's a video of a catfight where one girls attacks the other for calling Britney an ugly bitch. Dedication to Brit-Brit <3

It might be even fake, hence the voice overs, I don't know and I don't care really. It's still funny. 

LMAO!!! OMG!  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:  :thatsfunny:

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

i find it funny. thanks for the bump :bomt:  

It's sad to know that you find people coming close to death or taking in serious damage/injuries funny. :bomt:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

bye  :blackoutsmiley:

Ofc you would say that, my reply just showed how ridiculous your sense of humor is and you can't say anything back. :sipstea: Bye, I hope you stop finding near death experiences comical. :)

Ofc you would say that, my reply just showed how ridiculous your sense of humor is and you can't say anything back. :sipstea: Bye, I hope you stop finding near death experiences comical. :)

OMG ! typical forum users! 

i'm not in the mood to argue or even talk to someone i don't know online.

Just leave!

comes to show that you just want to argue with members! 

Taking a freaking forum serious! 

This was a thread created solely as a joke!

You see stans fighting online all the time... Yes some physical fights are odd but entertaining because the people involved are complete idiots! Do i encourage it? NO! Did i ever mention, in a serious manner, or advocate the act of "fighting each other till death" NO!

if you think you have your little "tea" spilled, good whatever.

Now would you just be a good Admin and leave, stop bumping a thread you don't find amusing. 

bye! 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

OMG ! typical forum users! 

i'm not in the mood to argue or even talk to someone i don't know online.

Just leave!

comes to show that you just want to argue with members! 

Taking a freaking forum serious! 

This was a thread created solely as a joke!

You see stans fighting online all the time... Yes some physical fights are odd but entertaining because the people involved are complete idiots! Do i encourage it? NO! Did i ever mention, in a serious manner, or advocate the act of "fighting each other till death" NO!

if you think you have your little "tea" spilled, good whatever.

Now would you just be a good Admin and leave, stop bumping a thread you don't find amusing. 

bye! 

I'm not an admin. :gloria:

If you felt that I misunderstood you, you should have said so in the beginning. The fighting that you showed in this thread included girls pounding on each others head, there's no way they were completely okay. I did not start this, I simply shared my opinion by saying "that's really not funny, I don't see why anyone would want to see a fight :zoomzoom:" I just don't find it funny, that's all. :aintevenmad:

I'm not an admin. :gloria:

If you felt that I misunderstood you, you should have said so in the beginning. The fighting that you showed in this thread included girls pounding on each others head, there's no way they were completely okay. I did not start this, I simply shared my opinion by saying "that's really not funny, I don't see why anyone would want to see a fight :zoomzoom:" I just don't find it funny, that's all. :aintevenmad:

in that case i apologize as well

I'm having a weird day... 

I just want to be rich! :crying2:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

in that case i apologize as well

I'm having a weird day... 

I just want to be rich! :crying2:

lol :giggle:

no hard feelings :hug: