Stan Fights

Teresa

#Justice4Chairs

Lets have a moment of silence for how those chair fought hard to stay with the tables, but the men were just to powerful for them and so as we say good bye to them we will remember how they just sat there though out the seasons comforting people and just looking beautiful #ripbeautifulchairs  :crying1:

Oh and just wanted to say your blackout thread was beautiful just saw it for the first time. Your a genius baby  :crying1:

Lets have a moment of silent for how those chair fought hard to stay with the tables, but the men were just to powerful for them and so as we say good bye to them we will remember how they just sat there though out the seasons comforting people and just looking beautiful #ripbeautifulchairs  :crying1:

Oh and just wanted to say your blackout thread was beautiful just saw it for the first time. Your a genius baby  :crying1:

Did the chairs even break? :gloria: All I saw was them getting swung from side to side.

Lets have a moment of silent for how those chair fought hard to stay with the tables, but the men were just to powerful for them and so as we say good bye to them we will remember how they just sat there though out the seasons comforting people and just looking beautiful #ripbeautifulchairs  :crying1:

EVERYONE. MAY WE HAVE A MOMENT OF SILENCE, RIGHT HERE.

[GREGORIAN ISH]

GOD

[MORE SAD CATHOLIC SINGING]

Thanks dahling! Was boutta respond to your post there :-* I'm really happy you like it :) Brit's such a fascinating subject, I tried to make something that is deserving of her complex and evocative persona :crying1:

• Like 1

Thanks dahling! Was boutta respond to your post there :-* I'm really happy you like it :) Brit's such a fascinating subject, I tried to make something that is deserving of her complex and evocative persona :crying1:

Oh did I ever love it.  :crying1:  And you created something complex and evocative persona you just did that. :crying1:  Love your work please make another one like that in the future.  :crying1: