lol1_by_misiuuu-d7ukp2f.gif

Is you thewious, though?

:gloria: !!!! 

i know plenty  :blackoutsmiley:

Damn right. :queenflopga:

ezgif.com-gif-maker%2B%285%29.gif

lord have mercy on my ribcage!!!!  :lmaolol:  :lmaolol:  :lmaolol:  :lmaolol:

i'll take my bets on watermelon flavored Kool-aid type of drink 

Please, even Teresa has more money than that bitch. She can't afford Kool-Aid. Not until Rayquan comes home with the food stamps.

lol2_by_misiuuu-d7ukpnu.gif

We ride into battle on Radarhorses with pythons around our neck while Danja's vocals on Get Naked are slowed down half speed played backwards and it's the most terrifying thing.

when will ur fanbase? :walkonby:

don't forget about our flawless sharks waiting to feast upon our enemies  :blackoutsmiley:

omfg i've never seen white guys fight :orangu:

but omg  :soconfused:  that's one way to shut someone up  :smokeney:

Apparently there's a lot of thirst for the black t shirt guy in the comments. I can see why. Someone who can take two minutes of non-stop verbal abuse and still look that adorable when punching a bitch out is fine as fuck. Plus them arms.

We ride into battle on Radarhorses with pythons around our neck while Danja's vocals on Get Naked are slowed down half speed played backwards and it's the most terrifying thing.

when will ur fanbase? :walkonby:

Considering I hate his bitch ass and how he ruined that song with his flop voice, it'd probably sound better that way.

Apparently there's a lot of thirst for the black t shirt guy in the comments. I can see why. Someone who can take two minutes of non-stop verbal abuse and still look that adorable when punching a bitch out is fine as fuck. Plus them arms.

up for a threesome? You me and that one guy   :queenflopga:

• Like 1