Stan Fights

Teresa

I want to see Britney and Christina fight to the death I bet you Britney would win ofc she would. :orangu:

Nvm read the title wrong :P whoops but still Britney could beat Christina butt. I want a celebrity fight tbh :lmaolol:  

i feel like the fights would look something like this 

and Brinney Stans will destroy Xtina fans! :P:orangu:

Brinty fans would shit all over every other fanbase in a fight lbr. If the other stans weren't blinded by BArmy's ridiculous good looks, they'd be destroyed by our ferocity. There's literally nothing we having been thru already. Bring it onnnnnnnnnn

LMAO!!! OMG i really want to see Fans fight now!! zKL020C.gif  :orangu:

Brinty fans would shit all over every other fanbase in a fight lbr. If the other stans weren't blinded by BArmy's ridiculous good looks, they'd be destroyed by our ferocity. There's literally nothing we having been thru already. Bring it onnnnnnnnnn

You ready for a fan war. I'm so in what do you have that we can use to beat them? Besides Godney's crossed? and goodlooks to blind them?  

DAMN lol I wanna know who Laquiisha is, now. The girl who started it all.

lol1_by_misiuuu-d7ukp2f.gif

The guy who got his shirt ripped open can get it though.

:lmaolol: Laquisha was the bitch screaming :orangu: JK idk :orangu: omg now i want to know too! zKL020C.gif 

one thing's for sure Laquisha is one bad bitch  :lmaolol: