Robin Williams Confimed Dead At 63 From Apprent Suicide

timbits

man im so torn up about this. it really shows how awful depression is and that anyone can be suffering from it no matter how they present themselves :(

Now that I think about it he hid his depression so well. In fact it makes me scared for my Sister she suffers from depression but she hardly show's it which makes me scared for her life. :crying3: 

Patch Adams, Jumaniji loved these so much too ;( This is so sad Timbits...

I literally could not watch the news today. Usually with a celeb when they die I go oh my gosh that is just so sad and I will be sad for a few days then get over it. But today when they still talk about Robin William's my heart just aches and I was just talking to my Mom about him and I almost started crying. He is one man that filled our home with laughter and enjoyment, now no more. I guess I felt really close to him we all did in a way. 

I literally could not watch the news today. Usually with a celeb when they die I go oh my gosh that is just so sad and I will be sad for a few days then get over it. But today when they still talk about Robin William's my heart just aches and I was just talking to my Mom about him and I almost started crying. He is one man that filled our home with laughter and enjoyment, now no more. I guess I felt really close to him we all did in a way.

He provided so many memories. I watched Aladdin today, and it just brought me happiness.

To be honest one of my fave movies of all time is Dead Poets Society and I just do not know how I will feel watching it again. I may attempt it tomorrow.

When I was in 10th grade - I did a monologue on the dinosaur scene from Mrs D - for my acting exam and I won an award for it, he inspired me with his passion.

So sad..

He provided so many memories. I watched Aladdin today, and it just brought me happiness.

To be honest one of my fave movies of all time is Dead Poets Society and I just do not know how I will feel watching it again. I may attempt it tomorrow.

When I was in 10th grade - I did a monologue on the dinosaur scene from Mrs D - for my acting exam and I won an award for it, he inspired me with his passion.

So sad..

Did he ever. I miss him like crazy :crying3: I won't watch his movies for awhile, maybe I won't be able to watch them for a long time. My favourite movie from him that I can watch over and over Mrs. Doubtfire such a Classic movie. Oh when I talk about him I start to feel emotional about it.

Oh wow that is amazing. Very happy you won.  

Yeah, he's up there cracking jokes with... IDK any dead comedians... :gloria:

But him and MJ and Disney have probably all set up some kind of amazing place for kids to laugh and be happy. :queenflopga:

John Candy, Chris Farley they're are also comic geniuses! John died from being overweight and Chris died from suicide. I know you don't know them but ya... :gloria:

Oh my god your twisted but lmaooooooo :gloria:

John Candy, Chris Farley they're are also comic geniuses! John died from being overweight and Chris died from suicide. I know you don't know them but ya... :gloria:

Oh my god your twisted but lmaooooooo :gloria:

I wasn't even trying to be twisted. Disney loved kids, MJ loved kids, and Robin made lots of kids love HIM. :gloria:

Also, #RIPLaurenBaCall. IDK her but still... RIP.  :crying1:

And it's official. Robin hung himself. On purpose. It was a suicide...  :crying1:

I wasn't even trying to be twisted. Disney loved kids, MJ loved kids, and Robin made lots of kids love HIM. :gloria:

Also, #RIPLaurenBaCall. IDK her but still... RIP.  :crying1:

And it's official. Robin hung himself. On purpose. It was a suicide...  :crying1:

Well it just came off twisted to me when you used the Queenflopga emote :gloria: maybe I shouldn't take emote so seriously than.... 

Whose Lauren BaCall? Never heard of her? But Rip to her! :( I was just asking IJWM the same question in Pm 

Oh my god so that's how he went :crying2: 

Well it just came off twisted to me when you used the Queenflopga emote :gloria: maybe I shouldn't take emote so seriously than.... 

Whose Lauren BaCall? Never heard of her? But Rip to her! :( I was just asking IJWM the same question in Pm 

Oh my god so that's how he went :crying2:

She was one of those really famous 1940's actresses, I guess. She was 89. And had been with her husband since 1945.

She was one of those really famous 1940's actresses, I guess. She was 89. And had been with her husband since 1945.

Aww so sad. May she rest in peace with all the other stars :( I love people that are just togerther for so many years hope that happens to us someday if your into something like that.  Do you want something like that? 

Yes it's so sad, he was a comic Genius! May he rest in peace.  

ia

he is very talented and a genuine soul

...he made so many people smile and brought joy to many, yet could not himself find true comfort. I have respect for him, he is not replaceable...one of a kind 

I hope there's a silver lining in his tragic death, that it may help to raise awareness of clinical depression 

I usually don't have a tear for celebrities or people I don't personally know...but for him I shed a tear, I always saw him as one of the most genuine celebrities. He wasn't just a great comic, he was a brilliant actor, with a down-to-earth realness on and off screen. 

R.I.P.

• Like 1

ia

he is very talented and a genuine soul

...he made so many people smile and brought joy to many, yet could not himself find true comfort. I have respect for him, he is not replaceable...one of a kind 

I hope there's a silver lining in his tragic death, that it may help to raise awareness of clinical depression 

I usually don't have a tear for celebrities or people I don't personally know...but for him I shed a tear, I always saw him as one of the most genuine celebrities. He wasn't just a great comic, he was a brilliant actor, with a down-to-earth realness on and off screen. 

R.I.P.

I feel the same way. He was one of the rarest comic stars out there. One of the best, nobody and I mean nobody can replace him. He filled our home with laughter for years and he never stop. I wish his family the best. My condolence goes out to all his friends and family. I will miss his laugh, his smile his face. I will miss everything about him. I had such up most respect for this man. His face will be engraved in our hearts forever. 

I honestly don't know if I will be able to watch his films for awhile it's still hurts so badly and when I even mention it to my Mom today I wanted to cry, and usually I don't cry for anybody whose a celeb but he was different. 

• Like 1

I'm gonna miss him :crying1: He was such a good actor :crying2:

I'm going to miss him too. He is gone he's really gone I can't accept the fact that depression took his life. He will be remembered as the most amazing actor in the world. His legacy will live on for a long time.  What was your favourite films from him? 

• Like 1

I'm going to miss him too. He is gone he's really gone I can't accept the fact that depression took his life. He will be remembered as the most amazing actor in the world. His legacy will live on for a long time.  What was your favourite films from him? 

Jimanji. I love that movie and still do. It's one of my favs from him. What about yours?

• Like 1

Did he ever. I miss him like crazy :crying3: I won't watch his movies for awhile, maybe I won't be able to watch them for a long time. My favourite movie from him that I can watch over and over Mrs. Doubtfire such a Classic movie. Oh when I talk about him I start to feel emotional about it.

Oh wow that is amazing. Very happy you won.

He was amazing ;( A legend - will always be remembered.

• Like 1