Did Britney Have A Recent Nose Job?

britneysex

I thought that she had had one years ago and that her nose looked great.. but it looks thinner now than it did even earlier this year... Do you think she had it done? Look at all of the pics throughout the years.. I personally don't like how thin her nose suddenly looks. Everyone (the general public) thinks it's photoshopped badly on her lingerie line pics but it's really how thin her nose is now if you look at recent pics  :crying1: She was perfect the way she was, I really hope she stops using the lip fillers and doesn't have any cosmetic procedures.

brit1998.jpgBritney_Spears_419925a.jpgbritney-spears.jpg?w=600518074991_c_570_411.jpgbritney-brunette.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1p06u.jpg235.jpg

I thought that she had had one years ago and that her nose looked great.. but it looks thinner now than it did even earlier this year... Do you think she had it done? Look at all of the pics throughout the years.. I personally don't like how thin her nose suddenly looks. Everyone (the general public) thinks it's photoshopped badly on her lingerie line pics but it's really how thin her nose is now if you look at recent pics  :crying1: She was perfect the way she was, I really hope she stops using the lip fillers and doesn't have any cosmetic procedures.

brit1998.jpgBritney_Spears_419925a.jpgbritney-spears.jpg?w=600518074991_c_570_411.jpgbritney-brunette.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1p06u.jpg235.jpg

omg these pics are amazing :) she's so beautiful :aww1:

• Like 1

i don't think her nose seems that different i think the biggest change really is her teeth and mouth area. those injection causes her mouth to move different or something so her smile and expressions are different it her upper lip movement is kind of frozen like when you go to the dentist. that smoking and she is maybe a couple of pounds heavier to the photos that people compare her to when she was younger. extra weight can age a face on some people and smoking i think has an effect on what peoples gums look like. i can always tell a smoker by looking at their gums and teeth smoking causes gum recession. 

• Like 1