Any Amazing Shania Twain Fans Here?

Guest blehh

Guest blehh

This woman is amazing, her voice is amazing, her beauty is just slaying everyone, and she had a couple of amazingly hot singles. However most of the kids today dont know of her (im talking teens of age 15-19) I am 22 tho. I can't deal with the fact people today know of shityonce and necki shitnaj but not of this amazingly gorgeous talented artist Shania! 

If there is any of u fans here pls show me u exist! :D:yay1: 
  • Like 1

I loved Shania. Come On Over is an amazing album.

Up! is good but nowhere near the level of Come On Over.

I couldn't agree with you more :) the ballads are amazing! I am so glad you exist tho :hug: 

I love Shania. Even today her songs sound current. It's like time hasn't passed. Hope she releases her new album soon

ikr? I enjoy her songs even today, i listened to her ballads last night as the rain was dropping on my window,  it felt so amazingly good, nobody could do it the way shania can :) 

I like her, both as a person and musician

my sister LOVES Shania...we are gonna go to Vegas, w her friends, and see Britney and Shania

all her friends are like casual Britney fans, like they may own a best of or something, so it will be interesting to get their opinion on the show...and it will also be interesting to compare it to another Vegas show.