Does That Make Me A ''bad Person''?

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

so my mum had a cancer and she still drinks pills after all that chaos and i was like, if only i could take her cancer. i wouldnt even ''battle'' it, i dont believe in cancer. i think its artificial and made for people to die

and if its real- i'd handle it better because i dont like life and she would live. people who like life deserve to live longer

she's ok now and stuff but still, if only i could take all that

when i told her that i would take her cancer if i could she told me i'm stupid and crazy :S

so my mum had a cancer and she still drinks pills after all that chaos and i was like, if only i could take her cancer. i wouldnt even ''battle'' it, i dont believe in cancer. i think its artificial and made for people to die

and if its real- i'd handle it better because i dont like life and she would live. people who like life deserve to live longer

she's ok now and stuff but still, if only i could take all that

when i told her that i would take her cancer if i could she told me i'm stupid and crazy :S

:crying1: Seriously, I almost cry, cancer it's one of the most things that I hate, it's horrible. 

• Like 1

That doesn't make you a "bad person". Although it is sad to hear that you don't like life, I can definitely relate. I'm not diagnosed with anything, but I'm certain I suffer from depression and places like Universe cheer me up. But anyways, I would gladly be sick if that meant my mom or brother could be healthy. That's a normal feeling, I think. :hug:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

:crying1: Seriously, I almost cry, cancer it's one of the most things that I hate, it's horrible. 

i hate seeing kids with it

they dont deserve all that stuff- operations, chemo, pills... :(

Guest Zooey Deschanel

That doesn't make you a "bad person". Although it is sad to hear that you don't like life, I can definitely relate. I'm not diagnosed with anything, but I'm certain I suffer from depression and places like Universe cheer me up. But anyways, I would gladly be sick if that meant my mom or brother could be healthy. That's a normal feeling, I think. :hug:

yea because i dont like life so death wouldnt mean anything to me and if i could give my years to live to her that'd be awesome