Madonna Is An Old Disgusting Cunt

Mrs Jared Leto

I don't think a person's age should have to do with their sexuality. It's kind of backwards. I mean when it's a 10 year old that's weird and awkward, but I mean, she's hot so why not let her do what she wants?

I agree that she does do a lot of stuff for attention and she doesn't need to because she's flawless no matter what, but her age shouldn't determine how hot she is or not. If a person is sexy they're sexy. :mhm:

426070_3426211263956_1530526609_3055478_

I don't think a person's age should have to do with their sexuality. It's kind of backwards. I mean when it's a 10 year old that's weird and awkward, but I mean, she's hot so why not let her do what she wants?

I agree that she does do a lot of stuff for attention and she doesn't need to because she's flawless no matter what, but her age shouldn't determine how hot she is or not. If a person is sexy they're sexy. :mhm:

426070_3426211263956_1530526609_3055478_

This. And hello, this is pretty tame. She's wearing a shirt. Knowing her, she easily could've gone topless.

I hope Britney looks half as good as Madonna at 55 or however old she is.

• Like 1

This is some sorcery shit! :umomg: Everyone hide your kids!!!!!! :crying4:

It really is. Every celebrity has their own method. Madonna has youth absorbtion, Jennifer rubs the placenta of unicorns on herself, Britney sucks out all the cum from any man she meets, and Katy stores candy reserves in her titties. But Mariah's method has to be the worst of all. She swallows small African villages whole.

lol1_by_misiuuu-d7ukp2f.gif