What Does One Wear At Prismatic World Tour?

I Just Want More

Good question! Me and my manager are going and where making shirts for it! Where gonna play off her This is How We Do song....It'll be cute. I think I'm gonna where like white shorts and my t-shirt. We got Diamond Level seating whatever the heck that means!! We are 100 level five rows from the stage. 

• Like 1

Apparently you wear pepperoni onesies...

JK, it's a concert, dress in comfy jeans and a tight midriff-baring top that shows off your tits. And some cute but short heels so you can run if you need to. Think Lucyney in the ILRNR karaoke scene tbh

I get the pizza onesie reference :wahlykeomg: i get what you mean, lucyney is the best :mahhaw:  

Good question! Me and my manager are going and where making shirts for it! Where gonna play off her This is How We Do song....It'll be cute. I think I'm gonna where like white shorts and my t-shirt. We got Diamond Level seating whatever the heck that means!! We are 100 level five rows from the stage.

Sounds cool! Makes me feel better about going all out :gloria: post pics whenever you get the shirts made! When are you going to the show?

I get the pizza onesie reference :wahlykeomg: i get what you mean, lucyney is the best :mahhaw:   Sounds cool! Makes me feel better about going all out :gloria: post pics whenever you get the shirts mae! W

I get the pizza onesie reference :wahlykeomg: i get what you mean, lucyney is the best :mahhaw:   Sounds cool! Makes me feel better about going all out :gloria: post pics whenever you get the shirts made! When are you going to the show?

I'm going Sept. 12th. to the Portland OR show I'm super excited my boss is renting a driver so we can go and get wasted but still enjoy the concert  :sorrynotsorry:  :thumbsup: