Why Jt's Fans?

yessy09

Are so delirious, :pieceofwhat:  seriously they think that because 2002 experience :tbh:   (sorry, 20/20 experience) :lmaolol:  was successful justin has been more famous and has made more impact than britney in the pop scene :zoomzoom: , I CANNOT  with their comments on youtube :4music:  They are arrogant and full of themselves, they could  be brothers and sister of beyonce fans :frenchy: .

so,  often does not make me want to go to videos of justin :sosad:  I dont know  accurate records of all Jt solo career but I think BOMT and ODIA is enough to overcome all his career .... :fabrit:
  • Like 1

justin has britney to thank for his career

exactly! but they dont see that, they just talk shit about her in justin's videos and even in justney videos, if justin is there is because he had all the reflectors because he was the boyfriend of bigger celebrity, he is talented, yes! but he only was a member of NSYNC,  if we are honest Backstreet boys was bigger and more famous globally, so why Nick carter wasn't able to start a solo career ???? the first songs of justin were flops, his success came with the controversy and cry me a river so far his only # 1 hit, britney already has several # 1, if they celebrate now because justin lasted almost eight years out of the music, if britney is back of a long time maybe is the same, justin has gained credibility with interacting with people who controlling the industry like jay z etc .... while britney is often shades for others stars ..... :4music:

• Like 1

justin has britney to thank for his career

This times a billion. Without Brit, he would have ended up like the rest of the Nsync members--not that relevant.

This!

The main reason why Justin had a "successful" solo career is because he was dating the biggest pop star of the moment.

Girls just loved him & found him "hot" because he was dating one of the most beautiful & talented women in the world.

• Like 1