Ugh :(

kinganthony

Hey guys,

I am just in such a funk right now. like i just don't know what to do. My ex boyfriend has been texting me for the past 3 days. We have been talking non stop. We keep bringing up memories and everything. Idk what to do. He has a boyfriend. He is like hanging out with his boyfriend Friday so obviously everything is fine, maybe i am just looking into this because he has a boyfriend, but i just don't get why he has been talking to me everyday.  He said to me i hope u can find someone who makes me happy, its like ok then why are you texting me??? Idk i just need advice. like why is he talking to me? does he miss me? like we have not been together for a year and i know what i did wrong in the relationship, and so does he, but idk what to do. my mind is all over the place. Maybe he just wants to be friends but i feel like the way he is talking to me is not on a friend level. When i asked him if he loved his boyfriend and waht not he ignored the question, he said i know u care about me more then anyone and what not. so like i dont get it. :crying1:

He obviously misses you, he didn't want to answer the question cuz he probably doesn't know if he feels the same way about his BF like he did to you, not all Exes talk to each other after breaking up, maybe he's trying to fix things while he's in a relationship, give it time, cuz I've been through this a few times with someone, not in a relationship yet with him.

He obviously misses you, he didn't want to answer the question cuz he probably doesn't know if he feels the same way about his BF like he did to you, not all Exes talk to each other after breaking up, maybe he's trying to fix things while he's in a relationship, give it time, cuz I've been through this a few times with someone, not in a relationship yet with him.

that's what i was thinking.

Anthony, move on. Don't live in the past. He's obviously throwing himself at you and he has a boyfriend. So what do you think he'll do with his current boyfriend or any other random bitch when he gets back together with you?  :4music: Guys are all fucking scumbags and sluts. Leave him alone. He's been gone for a year and I'm sure he had every chance to come back during that year.

Take your phone right now and block his number. That simple. No excuses.  :smokeney:

he clearly misses u, and he is clearly not happy... well he might be but not as happy as he was with you, but if you want to move on, and well go to the next chapter, stop, you are just getting into a love triangle cuz lets be honest he is not breaking up with his bf anytime soon and not even for you. i think you should stop and move on :D

This!

:crying1:

we have talked about everything. like what went wrong and everything. idk.

So you want advice? Here some advice he has a fucking bf he is not worth your time even if he said's all this lovely duffy shit to you before he will just cheat on you again he will just do the same cycle to you over and over stop giving him your time. Why are you going to that level? Do you think you don't deserver better? Because you do deserve better than this period. Anthony find it in your heart to not give this man a chance you know how it will play out later if you take him back again.