When Will Ur Politicians , When

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I would rather not see any of the United States Representatives in anything close to that! lol.  :idontlike: 

He however can wear whatever he wants lol.  ;)

poor dat

images.jpg

I would rather not see any of the United States Representatives in anything close to that! lol.  :idontlike: 

Menshealth-cover-june2011.jpg

but what about Rep. Aaron Schock, R-IL? He did a whole shoot for Mens Health haha I can't really think of any hot US female politicians tho. Some people think Sarah Palin's a grade A MILF and i'm just :ewomg:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

imagine this german beauty in a sexy bikini :smokeney:

591932379-angela-merkel-RSU9CMb7d09.jpg

btw if you turn her face upside down she is actually smiling ;)

IS THAT GRUMPY CAT'S GRANDMA?

Guest Zooey Deschanel

but what about Rep. Aaron Schock, R-IL? He did a whole shoot for Mens Health haha I can't really think of any hot US female politicians tho. Some people think Sarah Palin's a grade A MILF and i'm just :ewomg:

that....

guy....

i wanna shit about politics so he has to punish me :thirsty:

Damn. I haven't heard about him. But he can stay. lol. He's one of the very few exceptions lol. You usually only see the not so pretty ones on the news like this: 

1369911842_4758_Untitled.jpg?itok=k1cGzI

o-RACIST-REMARKS-POLITICIANS-facebook.jpnancy_pelosi-18405deeec76857dba7b6896166

Sarah Palin as a milf?   :omg1: I'm with you on that one, not a chance in hell. I would consider her more of a Double Bagger. 

Guest Zooey Deschanel

haha the dude's ripped, he's been known to bother other politicians to actually make use of the Congressional gym :lmaolol:

aaron-schock7.jpg

aaron-schock-abs.jpg

those tits :D

:gloria: