Has Jordan Regreted Turning Breatheheavy Into A Pop Forum?

Ooh-Ooh Britney

I think he has tbh.

I've noticed ever time you go to breatheheavy.com it stil says "The biggest Britney Spears website in the world", he still posts a lot of news about Britney (and the longer ones) and Xray still only adds pictures of Britney. He only posts in the main page 2 or 3 pics of other celebrities, but lots of Britney.

So this things kinda make me believe he kinda prefers BH as a Britney forum over a celebrity one

• Like 1

I think he has tbh.

I've noticed ever time you go to breatheheavy.com it stil says "The biggest Britney Spears website in the world", he still posts a lot of news about Britney (and the longer ones) and Xray still only adds pictures of Britney. He only posts in the main page 2 or 3 pics of other celebrities, but lots of Britney.

So this things kinda make me believe he kinda prefers BH as a Britney forum over a celebrity one

if he regrets it, he wont admit it

and the only reason he posts so much Britney shit, is because his website is sinking

the celeb section is dead, and general is a ghost town

surprise surprise bsn is the only one active

so he initially posts a bunch of his celeb stories in bsn, and then moves them to celeb section several days later

bh is a mess

• Like 1

It was a Britney fansite in first there will be as much Britney's news as there used to be (as long as there are some news obviously), that didn't and won't change. Not to defend Jordan because i don't really like him but what you don't seem to understand is that except to share only Britney's news, some celebrities news are now added to the mainpage, that's it. So, that's normal there are still a lot of Britney's news and etc.

And of course he won't add celebrities pictures on the gallery since Xray is a Britney gallery, not a celebrity gallery :drown: 

It was a Britney fansite in first there will be as much Britney's news as there used to be (as long as there are some news obviously), that didn't and won't change. Not to defend Jordan because i don't really like him but what you don't seem to understand is that except to share only Britney's news, some celebrities news are now added to the mainpage, that's it. So, that's normal there are still a lot of Britney's news and etc.

And of course he won't add celebrities pictures on the gallery since Xray is a Britney gallery, not a celebrity gallery :drown:

Xray is the BH gallery, and now it's a celebrity forum, so it wouldn't be surprising :tbh:

and the only reason he posts so much Britney shit, is because his website is sinking

so he initially posts a bunch of his celeb stories in bsn, and then moves them to celeb section several days later

bh is a mess

I live how in order to post in BSN he asks a random question about Britney in his interviews. He's so weird. Remember them pictures with Sam and stuff. He thinks he's Britney. So scary. I bet he's for such a weird energy around him

I live how in order to post in BSN he asks a random question about Britney in his interviews. He's so weird. Remember them pictures with Sam and stuff. He thinks he's Britney. So scary. I bet he's for such a weird energy around him

he doesn't even always ask questions tbh 

sometimes he just says "and I asked em if they like Britney...and I can assure you they love her"...but he doesn't quote it like a real written interview

We should finish him by writing to britney's team to ask them not to invite him to listening parties, dress rehearsals or gettin free POM tickets since it's not a Britney website anymore haha

Love it :o post your emails in here. he deserves it tbh. The amount of times he's said his flop website will rise again better than ever and bashes 'flopverse'. I love it here btw.

And every post about Brit always has a little dig or sarcasm about her. He should just be ignored now. That's it.

he doesn't even always ask questions tbh

sometimes he just says "and I asked em if they like Britney...and I can assure you they love her"...but he doesn't quote it like a real written interview

Yeh there was one and if didn't really seem he actually asked them. He just out it to get more views

lol he really fucked up big time. ive never seen that place so dead and ive read the forum since the circus era... even during britneys breaks earlier this year it was more active, so it has nothing to do with her at all... he just lost loads of readers.

bh is a mess

ugh i hate when he posts the celebrity stories in bsn. he is so transparent, its so obvious he puts them there just cuz thats the only active section. he always acts like the celebrity mentioning briefly brit warrants the whole story being posted in bsn.

lol he really fucked up big time. ive never seen that place so dead and ive read the forum since the circus era... even during britneys breaks earlier this year it was more active, so it has nothing to do with her at all... he just lost loads of readers.

ugh i hate when he posts the celebrity stories in bsn. he is so transparent, its so obvious he puts them there just cuz thats the only active section. he always acts like the celebrity mentioning briefly brit warrants the whole story being posted in bsn.

yup

the site is a mess

he is lucky to have some loyal Britney fans stay on his forum to keep his sinking ship afloat 

hilarious how the only active section is the Britney section, and he posts unrelated shit there all the time, or makes repeat threads/troll threads semi-related to Britney just to stir things up 

everyone there knows what he is doing, and it's embarassing

• Like 1

it's stupid the whole idea of a celebrity news website, as if he can even compete with the daily mail and other primary source websites. he only rehashes news from other sites. if he wants to be successful he needs to break news first like what tmz did with the death of michael jackson. he will always i'm sure hold onto the britney fansite name because his is the first site that comes up when you google britney fansite.

it's stupid the whole idea of a celebrity news website, as if he can even compete with the daily mail and other primary source websites. he only rehashes news from other sites. if he wants to be successful he needs to break news first like what tmz did with the death of michael jackson. he will always i'm sure hold onto the britney fansite name because his is the first site that comes up when you google britney fansite.

This. He now has loads of competition.