Ebola Coming To A U.s. City Near You

martha

Besides, this isn't about   taking back their land it's about wanting our governments and freedom.

"Wanting our governments and freedom"

You sound like a republican bitter about not having control of the white house and trying to deny freedom to those who right now want it. So much for "The land of the free and the home of the brave". I'm done with this topic, good night.

that's not the point.  you're comparing something that happen over 200 years ago to present day.  Besides, all countries back in those days resorted to conquering lands and people b/c that was how people survived then. Similarly, governments (the few that existed back then) didn't have the resources and technology to prevent people invading their territory back then.  Besides, this isn't about   taking back their land it's about wanting our governments and freedom.

Did you not attend history class in school? America came about due to the fact that the colonies wanted freedom from England, because of unfair taxes. Have you ever heard of the American Revolutionary War? You should look that up.... It was all about freedom and starting our own government. 

Also the colonies brought diseases with them that killed most of the only true "natives" of America. 

I really can't deal with you and these immigration posts. Immigrants aren't our biggest problem. Let's go through your arguments. 

1) They don't pay taxes....no they do not, however if they did have to pay them, they would probably get a thing called a tax return when they did file...You know the thing that the broke people who borrow money for you, use to buy big screen tvs, new cars, etc. So that would in return mess up our economy even more by giving them free money. Also they still have to pay sales tax, and tax on goods just like the rest of us. 

2) They take our jobs. Well think about it. You have a person who is willing to bust their asses off for small wages in order in take care of their families and put on food on the table. Or a person who chooses to make excuses why someone shouldn't be allowed to do the job? which would u hire? If you are so concerned about this. Then WORK HARDER! It's not that hard. My dad and me have busted our ass off for the company in which we own, and no one is taking our jobs, not illegals or other Americans, because we are not afraid to actually work. 

3) They are taking our housing, etc. UMMM...they pay for that just like the rest of us. It's America, Nothing here is free. 

4) They are bringing diseases here...I'm pretty sure the Americans in which go to other countries and come back bring just as many if not more then anyone else. With this theory, we should keep any American traveling out of the country as well. 

5) Their children are getting educations...Wow, what a crime? Someone wants to actually bust their butts in school and make something of themselves. College is offered to every American as well, if you are so concerned for that, then please go to college. Most Americans again would rather not, and have government assistance instead. Why work when the government will take care of u? That is the mentality Americans have now a days. 

6) Blame Obama for it all. As much as I do not like him or agree with him. He is pretty much on the same level as Bush was. So that's just dumb. 

I'm sure there are more...so if u have anymore. Please let me know and I will clearly have to set you straight on those as well. 

Immigrants are not the problem with America. Americans are the problem with us. Everyone has become lazy and dependent on technology. They have forgotten how to go out and actually work for what they want. Instead they want to blame everyone else for their problems. It's Americans like you that should not be allowed to vote. Instead of worrying about topics that matter such as the economy(which Americans screwed up), the amount of welfare we are forking out to people which are perfectly healthy and able to work but don't want to (i have worked at many places in which the go to get their required 3 applications a month, but come in rude as hell, dressed like the just rolled out of bed in order to insure they are not hired), the over spending on things that do not matter, the increased crime rates in our cities, etc. Immigration is the LEAST of our problems. Please focus on the real problems at hand. You're really annoying me with these posts. 

• Like 1

I really can't deal with you and these immigration posts. Immigrants aren't our biggest problem. Let's go through your arguments. 

1) They don't pay taxes....no they do not, however if they did have to pay them, they would probably get a thing called a tax return when they did file...You know the thing that the broke people who borrow money for you, use to buy big screen tvs, new cars, etc. So that would in return mess up our economy even more by giving them free money. Also they still have to pay sales tax, and tax on goods just like the rest of us. 

2) They take our jobs. Well think about it. You have a person who is willing to bust their asses off for small wages in order in take care of their families and put on food on the table. Or a person who chooses to make excuses why someone shouldn't be allowed to do the job? which would u hire? If you are so concerned about this. Then WORK HARDER! It's not that hard. My dad and me have busted our ass off for the company in which we own, and no one is taking our jobs, not illegals or other Americans, because we are not afraid to actually work. 

3) They are taking our housing, etc. UMMM...they pay for that just like the rest of us. It's America, Nothing here is free. 

4) They are bringing diseases here...I'm pretty sure the Americans in which go to other countries and come back bring just as many if not more then anyone else. With this theory, we should keep any American traveling out of the country as well. 

5) Their children are getting educations...Wow, what a crime? Someone wants to actually bust their butts in school and make something of themselves. College is offered to every American as well, if you are so concerned for that, then please go to college. Most Americans again would rather not, and have government assistance instead. Why work when the government will take care of u? That is the mentality Americans have now a days. 

6) Blame Obama for it all. As much as I do not like him or agree with him. He is pretty much on the same level as Bush was. So that's just dumb. 

I'm sure there are more...so if u have anymore. Please let me know and I will clearly have to set you straight on those as well. 

Immigrants are not the problem with America. Americans are the problem with us. Everyone has become lazy and dependent on technology. They have forgotten how to go out and actually work for what they want. Instead they want to blame everyone else for their problems. It's Americans like you that should not be allowed to vote. Instead of worrying about topics that matter such as the economy(which Americans screwed up), the amount of welfare we are forking out to people which are perfectly healthy and able to work but don't want to (i have worked at many places in which the go to get their required 3 applications a month, but come in rude as hell, dressed like the just rolled out of bed in order to insure they are not hired), the over spending on things that do not matter, the increased crime rates in our cities, etc. Immigration is the LEAST of our problems. Please focus on the real problems at hand. You're really annoying me with these posts. 

:hug: yassss

Did you not attend history class in school? America came about due to the fact that the colonies wanted freedom from England, because of unfair taxes. Have you ever heard of the American Revolutionary War? You should look that up.... It was all about freedom and starting our own government. 

Also the colonies brought diseases with them that killed most of the only true "natives" of America. 

of course I know all about that. I wouldn't have made an argument if I didn't know anything about American history; hence that's why I said illegals are coming here for freed and such. I can't really make it any clearer.

why do i have the feeling you are a little bit racist ...

of course someone wants to bring up the race card when I talk about illegals. I didn't even mention a specific race; you're just twisting my words.  For the record, if you read my article you would see it talks about different nationalities and races coming here. It makes you look ignorant when you don't even read the article I posted.

Yeah I'm "racist" b/c I want to protect my country from criminals.

It's not a race issue even black people are turning on Obama

And if you still claim i'm racist then I guess this Mexican is racist against his own kind

ok due to time, i'm going to respond to a few of your statements.

1. that statement is flawed.  based on your logic, your tax returns are free money.  Nothing is free; you work for it. Most of the money they make (without paying taxes) is wired back to their country so their work doesn't contribute to our economy. 

3.  yes, they take our housing. But the type of housing i'm talking about is that resort that they are staying in at Texas.  I'm sure there are some homeless Texans that would love to stay there. We are choosing to house criminals over citizens? Even veterans that fought for our country? How is that right? Our vets deserve the best care possible, but Obama cares more about illegals suffering that his own people. These are just some "rinky dink" hotels.  These room will function like college dorms. The kids will have large screen tv, internet, and basketball courts.  I know kids that have none of that, yet illegals are getting it free of charge? how is that fair?  I would like seeing my tax $ go towards something besides large screen tvs; that's not a necessity and it's wasteful spending.

5. They should be allowed to attend our schools (certain areas) are already overcrowded and short on funding.  Bringing in social workers and interpreters cost the schools money.  Here is what one superintendent had to say about the school in Massachusetts

starts at 1:54. Also, it's not fair to give grants and loans to illegals when that money could be going to a legal law abiding citizen.  Here is one illegal explaining how she is entitled to a college loan. 

Basically, charity should begin at home.  It's funny you talk about how Americans are lazy and want the government to take care of care of them, when the illegals are expecting the government to provide them with free health care ( something vets are not getting) housing, and students loans.  It's disgusting that an illegal student believes they are entitled to a government loan. Sound the same as what you posted about Americans depending on the government? I think so.

Yes, America has lazy people, what country doesn't?  I actually know plenty of hard working people that do jobs people "claim" illegals do that Americans would be lazy to exert the effort. The jobs i'm talking about are trades.  Around my town I know plenty of people that landscape and do roof repairs.  As far as you saying, I shouldn't be able to vote ha well you don't even know me.  I have worked 3 jobs at times and paid my way through school so yeah i'm not lazy.

ok due to time, i'm going to respond to a few of your statements.

1. that statement is flawed.  based on your logic, your tax returns are free money.  Nothing is free; you work for it. Most of the money they make (without paying taxes) is wired back to their country so their work doesn't contribute to our economy. 

3.  yes, they take our housing. But the type of housing i'm talking about is that resort that they are staying in at Texas.  I'm sure there are some homeless Texans that would love to stay there. We are choosing to house criminals over citizens? Even veterans that fought for our country? How is that right? Our vets deserve the best care possible, but Obama cares more about illegals suffering that his own people. These are just some "rinky dink" hotels.  These room will function like college dorms. The kids will have large screen tv, internet, and basketball courts.  I know kids that have none of that, yet illegals are getting it free of charge? how is that fair?  I would like seeing my tax $ go towards something besides large screen tvs; that's not a necessity and it's wasteful spending.

5. They should be allowed to attend our schools (certain areas) are already overcrowded and short on funding.  Bringing in social workers and interpreters cost the schools money.  Here is what one superintendent had to say about the school in Massachusetts

starts at 1:54. Also, it's not fair to give grants and loans to illegals when that money could be going to a legal law abiding citizen.  Here is one illegal explaining how she is entitled to a college loan. 

Basically, charity should begin at home.  It's funny you talk about how Americans are lazy and want the government to take care of care of them, when the illegals are expecting the government to provide them with free health care ( something vets are not getting) housing, and students loans.  It's disgusting that an illegal student believes they are entitled to a government loan. Sound the same as what you posted about Americans depending on the government? I think so.

Yes, America has lazy people, what country doesn't?  I actually know plenty of hard working people that do jobs people "claim" illegals do that Americans would be lazy to exert the effort. The jobs i'm talking about are trades.  Around my town I know plenty of people that landscape and do roof repairs.  As far as you saying, I shouldn't be able to vote ha well you don't even know me.  I have worked 3 jobs at times and paid my way through school so yeah i'm not lazy.

First of all I just want to go out on the limb and guess that you are a REPUBLICAN? 

1) your news videos are all from Pro Republican sources, I'm not even going to waste the time to watch them. Come with some resources in which are bi partisan or unbiased then I might watch them. 

2) False on the you work for your money for tax returns. Most people do yes, but the people on welfare do not work for theirs and most do not try to get a job either. Also i have seen many of people take low paying jobs in order to stay on medicaid, food stamps, cheaper housing, etc. in order to stay in a low tax bracket and get bigger tax returns.  If illegals did pay tax, they would be in that tax bracket, therefore supplemented extra money. Also yes most can be sent to family back across the border, however they do have live here in apartments, houses, etc. Drive cars, pay for gas, get food, clothes, etc. All which is paid for with the little wages in which they do make. 

3) I don't know what the resort is about. However after doing research, it looks like the plan was scratched if it is a true statement so looks like you can stop worrying about that either way.  :). The whole thing about that was about illegal children, and it was a charity group in which was doing it. The government gives money to charities every year in which they can do what they would like. 

4) So your saying that the illegals are getting loans and grants to attend school? So they are using their social security numbers which are required for all those things? oh wait...that's right they don't have those. So I really don't see how that are getting these loans and things you are talking about. Also a loan still has to be paid back either way with interest so I don't get how that would be a factor. Grants are different, but still require information in which illegals can not provide. 

5) Health care, which also requires a Social Security Number, u know the thing given to Americans, which illegals are not thus don't have? That is not a government issue. I haven't seen where we are giving free health care to anyone. Not college kids, not wealthy, not anyone. As a matter of a fact it is now a taxable thing if you do not carry it. So i highly doubt the officials in office are going to give free health care to illegals. That sounds like a Republican statement if i have ever heard one. Futhermore, if is such an issue for you, you should take that out with hospitals. That is a health care provider issue. The way that affects Americans is that the hospitals take in illegals knowing they are and treat them. Know they can't pay the bill thus debting it to the country. Which in return could possibly increase prices for the rest of us. However, this also goes the same for Americans who can't pay their hospital bills either. 

6) I don't know how the Vets got brought into this. It has nothing to do with illegals. I agree that they deserve more then what they get. I think every American would say the same. However that is a whole other topic. Vets should be getting the money that the government officials are using for their increased pay they get every few years in which we don't get to vote. But again that is a topic that doesn't belong here. 

7) My business is pretty much a trade. We cut down trees, install fences, put in gates, clear land, put in culverts, put up powerlines, haul equipment, etc. Again I get out in the heat/cold and busted my ass off and have grown a company in which the first 2 years I worked for absolutely free in order to pay for my families bills to keep a roof over their heads into a company that brings in 7 figures a year. So the excuse that they are taking our trades is absolutely void. If you are good at your trade, you do a great job, are quick and efficient, and work hard. The customers will call you and have you on the top of the list. No illegals or Americans will take your jobs. I have jobs all over Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Full of illegals, yet none are taking anything from me. That excuse doesn't work anymore, it just gives someone a reason to whine and not get out there and work. Americans seriously need to stop whining and do what we are known for: work hard. We have gotten through wars, depressions, etc. due to the fact that we have worked our asses off. The new generations have gotten lazy. Most do not even want to go outside to check the mail, much less do anything else. We are too dependent on our technology and too comfortable with the aid in which we receive from the government. We need to get back to what we used to be like in the older days and we will do just fine. 

So again worry about the bigger problems first and then when/if we get through those we can tackle this "issue". We have too many other things going on to focus our time, effort, and money on immigration. We don't have the money to waste on building bigger fences, or more man hours to guard, etc. Our budget and spending are the biggest issues right now. Worry about that. 

• Like 1