• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Jay.

Fuck Me.

there's something really.. off about him? like, he's hot, he's got the body and everything... but something doesn't click. 

tbh I'm so horny rn, I would do everything to have sex rn! :bomt: 

I would even steal a lighter (it's so iconic, so Britney), climb on a palm tree and burn a coconut to be fucked!  :wahlykeomg:

tbh I'm so horny rn, I would do everything to have sex rn! :bomt:

I would even steal a lighter (it's so iconic, so Britney), climb on a palm tree and burn a coconut to be fucked!  :wahlykeomg:

1455716_selena_gomez_pic_large.gif

He has a yummy body he is good looking but not that much you know

ronneyugly.jpg?itok=3rSYByKQ

money love and happines

Well but the fact is that nowadays HE IS like what you see in the pictures, I've seen him, past is past. ;)

Well but the fact is that nowadays HE IS like what you see in the pictures, I've seen him, past is past. ;)

i bet he is! and so glad he had those plastic surgeries done (lets be real, nose job, he got his whole teeth fixed (probably surgery too) and chin) but i dont thin he had nose and chin .... anywyas he still hot and has an amazing body

i bet he is! and so glad he had those plastic surgeries done (lets be real, nose job, he got his whole teeth fixed (probably surgery too) and chin) but i dont thin he had nose and chin .... anywyas he still hot and has an amazing body