Why Bh Really Changed And Why Shortdan Is Now A Hater

MikeyBitch

I know why BH changed. Jordan's group of friends (and bf) influenced him to do so. Maybe he wanted to before, maybe not... But the exclusive truth is: Jordan's friends are Britney haters (most of them) and are actually Peeyonce stans (not just fans, but STANS) and was muddled into that. Jordan attended a Bleachonce show with a friend, that same friend keeps posting HATEFUL Britney posts/pics on several media outlets while comparing Brit to Beyonce [his name is Ai-Quoc N. Heller]. We know Jordan's BF [Ryan Adames] has posted a nasty rant about Britney as well (we're talking nasty, and he also compared Brit to Beyonce). It's pretty obvious, thus, that with the BH changes and the non-stop Thiefonce stanning by his part (and the shady Brit posts), along with his circle of friends' behavior, that Jordan is no longer a Britney fan. He was either influenced or just merely chose to expand his 'brand.' Either way, his circle of friends/lovers are not good influences and there hateful posts about Britney should be addressed by him. Since they are not, I'm assuming Jordan doesn't care about Britney, or her fans that made his site what is is now. I have receipts for any one of you that will respond with "Jordan can do whatever he wants" or "doesn't matter if his friends and bf hate Britney", etc.

So are we supposed to feel sorry? Are we supposed to think that this is literally his own personal 2007? Because he's a grown ass man. He should've known better than to surround himself with toxic people in his life. He was one of the many fans who experienced 2007 in person, and he should've made sure that he didn't repeat Britney's mistakes like so many others did.  :smokeney:

And on top of that, he's stupid for letting his friends and boyfriend convince him to stop stanning for Britney. IDGAF if my man and friends don't like Britney, I'm still gonna stan for her until the day I don't. But maybe I'm not as weak-willed as he is. :queenflopga:

• Like 1

So are we supposed to feel sorry? Are we supposed to think that this is literally his own personal 2007? Because he's a grown ass man. He should've known better than to surround himself with toxic people in his life. He was one of the many fans who experienced 2007 in person, and he should've made sure that he didn't repeat Britney's mistakes like so many others did.  :smokeney:

And on top of that, he's stupid for letting his friends and boyfriend convince him to stop stanning for Britney. IDGAF if my man and friends don't like Britney, I'm still gonna stan for her until the day I don't. But maybe I'm not as weak-willed as he is. :queenflopga:

Oh not at all! It's all his doing. He's the selfish prick in this situation! It's just sad for all the Britney fans that stood behind his site and made it huge and allowed him to have a 'brand' It's just sad that he has friends and a boyfriend that talk so much smack. And also, he owes his career to Britney and her fans. For his close circle of friends and lovers to bash Britney so publicly, that is what is the point here. I have many friends that don't like Britney, but A) they don't talk shit in front of me, B) they don't obsess over it on FB or Twitter and C) I don't own the (previous) #1 Britney fansite

:urwrong: It's just as active as this place. An average of 40-50 members online at any given point, every day.

:hellno: no honey... apples and oranges. This place is new, rising, and only has a couple thousand members, which makes it more active in comparison. BH was the #1 Britney fan site, with hundreds of thousands of hits at some point. Now.... it's a graveyard. You can't compare them. It's like how if a newcomer debuted in the top 40, it's a big deal and celebrated. But for a popular singer to only crack the top 40, it's usually a flop. Apples and oranges. :queenflopga:

• Like 2

:hellno: no honey... apples and oranges. This place is new, rising, and only has a couple thousand members, which makes it more active in comparison. BH was the #1 Britney fan site, with hundreds of thousands of hits at some point. Now.... it's a graveyard. You can't compare them. It's like how if a newcomer debuted in the top 40, it's a big deal and celebrated. But for a popular singer to only crack the top 40, it's usually a flop. Apples and oranges. :queenflopga:

It's really not. Same amount of people = same amount of activity. A 50 year old who's fucked three people and a 12 year old who's fucked three people still have both fucked three people. :queenflopga:

• Like 1

It's really not. Same amount of people = same amount of activity. A 50 year old who's fucked three people and a 12 year old who's fucked three people still have both fucked three people. :queenflopga:

That's a fallacious analogy... You can't unfuck people. But you can unfollow and stop visiting a site.

So with your analogy: Jordan fucked 100,000 people, and now almost all of them have unfucked him? lol

Makes no sense, dear. Stop reaching, and accept the dragging truth that I offer. Go to Exhale little Jordanster. :reductive:

• Like 1

That's a fallacious analogy... You can't unfuck people. But you can unfollow and stop visiting a site.

So with your analogy: Jordan fucked 100,000 people, and now almost all of them have unfucked him? lol

Makes no sense, dear. Stop reaching, and accept the dragging truth that I offer. Go to Exhale little Jordanster. :reductive:

Are you a fucking idiot? Do I look like I belong on Exhale? Bitch, please. All I'm saying is that the same number of people that log on here, log on there. Probably the same people, too. You're the one offering exclusives no one gives two shits about. Keep your flop thread. :queenflopga:

Are you a fucking idiot? Do I look like I belong on Exhale? Bitch, please. All I'm saying is that the same number of people that log on here, log on there. Probably the same people, too. You're the one offering exclusives no one gives two shits about. Keep your flop thread. :queenflopga:

Honey, the EP thread was my thread; AKA 4,000 hits ;)

Stop reaching, boo. I am aware of the similar numbers. Again, using my anaology. A new artist getting a #39 song on hot 100 is a big deal. They keep growing and debuting higher till they peak. Whereas an already established artist and pop star, who gets hits all the time, who gets a #39 on hot 100 is considered a flop. Sorry, but this is the truth. Accept it. :queenflopga::reductive::tea:

This excuse "Friends/BF" made him do it is on the same level as a Fat Person saying "Mcdonald's made them fat"

No bitch, you drove your ass there and order a quaterpounder and stuffed it down your face. No one had a gun to your head. If you allow your friends to influence you that much, then you are seriously tripping. My friends are huge beyonce fans as well, however, nothing they say will ever change my mind on Britney. (they however like britney because of me and going with me in September, so i'm good). Friends/Lovers have a small influence in your life, but if you allow them to change who u are and what you like, then you're desperate as hell. He was a grown dude with a brain, no matter how small it is; he knew exactly what he was doing. So therefore no excuse will ever change my mind on the BEEster in disguise. 

tumblr_mh9g4djlPp1qa03y5o3_r1_500.gif

• Like 2

This excuse "Friends/BF" made him do it is on the same level as a Fat Person saying "Mcdonald's made them fat"

No bitch, you drove your ass there and order a quaterpounder and stuffed it down your face. No one had a gun to your head. If you allow your friends to influence you that much, then you are seriously tripping. My friends are huge beyonce fans as well, however, nothing they say will ever change my mind on Britney. (they however like britney because of me and going with me in September, so i'm good). Friends/Lovers have a small influence in your life, but if you allow them to change who u are and what you like, then you're desperate as hell. He was a grown dude with a brain, no matter how small it is; he knew exactly what he was doing. So therefore no excuse will ever change my mind on the BEEster in disguise. 

tumblr_mh9g4djlPp1qa03y5o3_r1_500.gif

It's sick especially that he is OK with them talking shit like that. I'm sure your friends would never disrespect you or your proefession. Jordan's life is entirely based on Britney and her fans, and yet his bf and close friends TALK SHIT about her PUBLICLY while he continues to bottom for Ryan Madames or wtvr his name is.

It's sick especially that he is OK with them talking shit like that. I'm sure your friends would never disrespect you or your proefession. Jordan's life is entirely based on Britney and her fans, and yet his bf and close friends TALK SHIT about her PUBLICLY while he continues to bottom for Ryan Madames or wtvr his name is.

He hasn't been a true fan for a long time though. It's like she pissed in his wheaties or dissed him. You can't really control what your friends and lover say. I will semi defend him on that, but to me i would get new friends. They clearly don't give two fucks about him and his passions. I mean them making fun of Britney is only hurting him. 1) if his career is britney then that is only hurting his business 2) clearly their tastes are totally different 3) he's having to change who he is to fit in with them. 4) they are clearly self centered and dramatic, by putting their likes over the person they are supposed to "care" about. 5) i could continue this all day...

It's just sad that he would do that to himself, but it's his life. If that is what he wants to do, then we should just let him. Some of these topics sound like we are trying to win him back and save him, but it's a worthless cause. Just let him be. 

P.S. I seen the pics of his bf...There is a lot of post-1629-1238089927.gifgoing on because no way he is a TOP! 

Honey, the EP thread was my thread; AKA 4,000 hits ;)

Stop reaching, boo. I am aware of the similar numbers. Again, using my anaology. A new artist getting a #39 song on hot 100 is a big deal. They keep growing and debuting higher till they peak. Whereas an already established artist and pop star, who gets hits all the time, who gets a #39 on hot 100 is considered a flop. Sorry, but this is the truth. Accept it. :queenflopga::reductive::tea:

The thread about the EP on exhale has 14k hits...  :aww1: