Jay.

Selena Or Lana ?

Idc! I came here to say

LANA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Selena  :queenflopga:

• Like 1

How can Selma even begin to look like Lana when she doesn't even have a single straight line in her face at all? :waitWAT: it's a good pic of her tho tbh

I'll take 90's Selena any day. :mhm:

Yass. I love Gomez, but she doesn't deserve to be referred to by her first name yet. Not until she's at Selena's level.

And I don't get the appeal of Lana Del Rey. At all.

Yass. I love Gomez, but she doesn't deserve to be referred to by her first name yet. Not until she's at Selena's level.

I like Lana for the dark vibe in her songs, but I only listen to them when I'm feeling depressed and want to stay that way... :omg1:

I agree with Lana Del Rey. I only like Summertime Sadness and Video Games. Her music sounds like funeral music to me. :aintevenmad:

• Like 1

I like Lana for the dark vibe in her songs, but I only listen to them when I'm feeling depressed and want to stay that way... :omg1:

I like Lana Parilla because she rips people's hearts out when they piss her off. Well, on tv, anyway. :pieceofwhat:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I agree with Lana Del Rey. I only like Summertime Sadness and Video Games. Her music sounds like funeral music to me. :aintevenmad:

National anthem (single version) tho :zoomzoom:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Is it sad that I was expecting the actual US national anthem when I heard the name of the song? :orangu:

ummm.....kinda?  :overthis:

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:gloria:

:soofunny::flawfree:

• Like 1