Beyonce Releases A ***flawless Remix Featuring Nicki Minaj

Jay.

I have mixed feeling on this one...I don't think i like it....

The original one was a little cocky, but it also stood for telling everyone to feel good about themselves, I like the original...This one is just a brag contest "queen of rap, queen B" "billion dollars on an elevator," kinda distasteful really. Also Nikki Minaj is not the Queen of rap, i dunno who lied to her, she is only good at collabs.  You don't hear other big artists like Britney, P!nk, Carrie, etc going around bragging about money. Showboating gets you nowhere. 

Beyonce is too good for that, she doesn't need to act hard and brag. She is becoming like Lady Gaga and bragging. (Gaga posts the amount of tickets she sales to every concert, like really??). I liked her much better as the humble girl, not this facade she is putting on because she is married to jay-z. 

Plus the iconic "I woke up like this" isn't in there...that made the song enjoyable. #fail

• Like 1

I have mixed feeling on this one...I don't think i like it....

The original one was a little cocky, but it also stood for telling everyone to feel good about themselves, I like the original...This one is just a brag contest "queen of rap, queen B" "billion dollars on an elevator," kinda distasteful really. Also Nikki Minaj is not the Queen of rap, i dunno who lied to her, she is only good at collabs.  You don't hear other big artists like Britney, P!nk, Carrie, etc going around bragging about money. Showboating gets you nowhere. 

Beyonce is too good for that, she doesn't need to act hard and brag. She is becoming like Lady Gaga and bragging. (Gaga posts the amount of tickets she sales to every concert, like really??). I liked her much better as the humble girl, not this facade she is putting on because she is married to jay-z. 

Plus the iconic "I woke up like this" isn't in there...that made the song enjoyable. #fail

All of this tbh :mhm: