I'm Not Actually Selling Anything, I Just Have A Question

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont tell me you won that one on ebay today. It is a scam. The guy simply took off some page of the booklet and you could actually see in the first pic that it was completly done on purpose.

The real alternative one has a text on the side. I suggest you to get a refund ASAP.

I thought that but then I saw on the other pic that on the inside of the case the booklet had the picture of her and the priest. I'll message them and ask if they altered it, if they did then i'll accuse them of fraud and refuse to pay, thanks for mentioning it!

I thought that but then I saw on the other pic that on the inside of the case the booklet had the picture of her and the priest. I'll message them and ask if they altered it, if they did then i'll accuse them of fraud and refuse to pay, thanks for mentioning it!

It is. I did the test with my copy and the seller had definately to remove some pages. :( his booklet is too thin if you look closely.

Have I EVER leaked anything? :P BTW It's unbeliveble that you bought it, CONGRATS :o Please let me hear it ^^

nooo

but i can give info

britney sang the whole song on the tour its not a snippet (1:32:

the instrumental is piano with some other instruments like saxaphone or whatever like in Mad Love

Britney sings in her natural voice like in the performance

her vocals are amazing and super um mystical?

This is fake. MM was never on any releases. And it has no studio version. So please if you really think its true post a snippet. Otherwise its fake.

I think it's fake bc we have never heard about something like this, look at this 4th picture:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CD-BRITNEY-SPEARS-BRITNEY-COLOMBIAN-EDITION-5-BRIT-CARDS-VERY-RARE-HARD-2-FIND-/221511073897?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item339316c069

We have original Britney album font so it wasn't hard to fake it...