Why Did Ashley Tisdale Flop?

MakeItCoolerInHere

No. 

tumblr_n1d790wTO01sm3z2xo1_500.jpg

oh yes she is, why?

• Zac and cody >>>>> wizards of wezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • HSM 1,2,3 >>>>> any movie she has ever done 
  • Headstrong >>>>>>> Any Selena and the scene album (Headsgtrong had more impact than her albums conbined)
  • Guilty Pleasure>>>>>>>Stars Dance (yeah it sold more than GP but still the album is pretty good, it has great lyrics and it's fun ... stars dance too but not that really)
  • She is a legal citizen of the US >>>>>>>>> selana is an ilegal (JUST FUCKING KIDDING)
  • And last... she is a great role model, she is one of the dew disney stars not to turn into a trainwreck she is a very decent girl, she has control of her love life, and it's not the shadow of JB she know when to say Enough .,.....  (oh porr selena i undertand you  :hug: ) still Ashley >>>> Selena

Ashely is pretty underrated and selena is overrated.... still i like selena and i think she is great (i might buy stars dance (not kidding))

:D

luv ya Jay :hug:

and this is why is see ashly is way better than selena FOR ME.

but it's the true

• Like 3

oh yes she is, why?

• Headstrong >>>>>>> Any Selena and the scene album (Headsgtrong had more impact than her albums conbined)
  • Guilty Pleasure>>>>>>>Stars Dance (yeah it sold more than GP but still the album is pretty good, it has great lyrics and it's fun ... stars dance too but not that really)
  • She is a legal citizen of the US >>>>>>>>> selana is an ilegal (JUST FUCKING KIDDING)
  • And last... she is a great role model, she is one of the dew disney stars not to turn into a trainwreck she is a very decent girl, she has control of her love life, and it's not the shadow of JB she know when to say Enough .,.....  (oh porr selena i undertand you   :hug: ) still Ashley >>>> Selena

Ashely is pretty underrated and selena is overrated.... still i like selena and i think she is great (i might buy stars dance (not kidding))

but it's the true

People have different opinions so yeah. 

I love both of them tho :)

oh yes she is, why?

• And last... she is a great role model, she is one of the dew disney stars not to turn into a trainwreck she is a very decent girl, she has control of her love life, and it's not the shadow of JB she know when to say Enough .,.....  (oh porr selena i undertand you   :hug: ) still Ashley >>>> Selena

but it's the true

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I don't know, some of her songs are ok, but i can't stand her voice so..   :britney-nicetry:  But i think maybe HSM was a part of it. She was, with Vanessa, the star of these movies so maybe people couldn't take them really seriously as singers because they were identified as the "high school musical stars". 

And anyway, both of them are better as actresses than singers, just my opinion.

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I think it's because she wasn't consistent with her career :overthis:  but I ador3 her <3

She didn't want to sell herself thats all, she had the idea in which direction should career head and she didnt give up on it. So they probably punished her for it. I bet they asked her if she wants to get naked and sing about sex like Miley but she declined. She really is a great girl :)