Add :missswan: And :bobby:

BrittonJeanSpears

Half of the emotes are FROM Exhell originally, like the one in your post and the iconic :queenflopga:

Others were submitted by the Universe members and the rest were taken from my tumblr. Like  :bomt: and  :sorrynotsorry:

Uhm wtf Britton? :P was made by moi, uploaded on the internet by moi and put on the emotes list by moi 

:dealwitit: :queenflopga: 

Half of the emotes are FROM Exhell originally, like the one in your post and the iconic :queenflopga:

Others were submitted by the Universe members and the rest were taken from my tumblr. Like  :bomt: and  :sorrynotsorry:

Uhm wtf Britton? :P was made by moi, uploaded on the internet by moi and put on the emotes list by moi 

:dealwitit: :queenflopga:

:dealwitit: I gave you your shout out. Stay fab. :queenflopga:

• Like 1

:jls: and  :hannah: are Britney-related. Most of the other ones are universal (no pun intended) emotes that are used on every  forum ever. 

Meanwhile  :moorangu:  :orangu: and :gloria: are used on every pop forum. The Gomez gifs would be used on her nonexistent fansite. 

And I thank you

Britney related =/= GIFs of Britney. Her sister and her dog are not Britney.  :reductive: Or are you implying Britney is the Queen of Chins and also a small, yappy puppy?  :bomt:

• Mad 1