• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

BrittonJeanSpears

Add :missswan: And :bobby:

Umm you're gonna bring exhell emotes into here!?!? :thatsweird:

Half of the emotes are FROM Exhell originally, like the one in your post and the iconic :queenflopga:

Others were submitted by the Universe members and the rest were taken from my tumblr. Like  :bomt: and  :sorrynotsorry:

Half of the emotes are FROM Exhell originally, like the one in your post and the iconic :queenflopga:

Others were submitted by the Universe members and the rest were taken from my tumblr. Like  :bomt: and  :sorrynotsorry:

Lol I know I'm just messing with you! :trollney:

Uhm wtf Britton? :P was made by moi, uploaded on the internet by moi and put on the emotes list by moi 

:dealwitit: :queenflopga: 

Uhm wtf Britton? :P was made by moi, uploaded on the internet by moi and put on the emotes list by moi 

:dealwitit: :queenflopga:

:dealwitit: I gave you your shout out. Stay fab. :queenflopga:

• Like 1

well yeah, pretty much...

:orangu:  :hannah:  :martin:  <3  :drown:  :welcome:  :coffee:  :shake:  :sew:  :paper:  :jls:  :reductive:  :bow:  :diana2:  :party:  :applause:  :moorangu:  :mjgu:  :diana:  :hearts:

We have PLENTY of non-Britney emotes here. What difference would two more make? :gloria:

:queenflopga:

• Like 1

:jls: and  :hannah: are Britney-related. Most of the other ones are universal (no pun intended) emotes that are used on every  forum ever. 

Meanwhile  :moorangu: :orangu: and :gloria: are used on every pop forum. The Gomez gifs would be used on her nonexistent fansite. 

And I thank you

:jls: and  :hannah: are Britney-related. Most of the other ones are universal (no pun intended) emotes that are used on every  forum ever. 

Meanwhile  :moorangu:  :orangu: and :gloria: are used on every pop forum. The Gomez gifs would be used on her nonexistent fansite. 

And I thank you

Britney related =/= GIFs of Britney. Her sister and her dog are not Britney.  :reductive: Or are you implying Britney is the Queen of Chins and also a small, yappy puppy?  :bomt:

• Mad 1

Britney related =/= GIFs of Britney. Her sister and her dog are not Britney.  :reductive: Or are you implying Britney is the Queen of Chins and also a small, yappy puppy?  :bomt:

:gloria: :gloria: :gloria:

Hannah is her dog, and Jamie Lynn is her sister. 

Bye

:gloria: :gloria: :gloria:

Hannah is her dog, and Jamie Lynn is her sister. 

Bye

Again, being related to Britney doesn't mean your GIF is related to her. I'm pretty sure I grouped them as non-Britney emotes.  :tea2:

Still doesn't answer why :missswan: and :bobby: couldn't be added.  :blackoutsmiley:  :smokeney:

• Mad 1

Again, being related to Britney doesn't mean your GIF is related to her. I'm pretty sure I grouped them as non-Britney emotes.  :tea2:

Still doesn't answer why :missswan: and :bobby: couldn't be added.  :blackoutsmiley:  :smokeney:

What were those GIFS?