Free Likes!

JoshLee

Tbh!! What a great tour. Unfortunately not. She's never been to my country. Have you?  :zoomzoom:

Damn, that bites. :aww1: No I never saw her on tour, although I reeeally wanted to see her FF tour, it just didn't happen. :crying5:    

I did see POM though.   :yayy:  :xf9:  That was a dream come true

XFactor_Britney-8.gif

Do you think you'll see her in Vegas?

• Like 2

Damn, that bites. :aww1: No I never saw her on tour, although I reeeally wanted to see her FF tour, it just didn't happen. :crying5:    

I did see POM though.   :yayy:  :xf9:  That was a dream come true

XFactor_Britney-8.gif

Do you think you'll see her in Vegas?

Oh my god!! Tell me more. How close were you to the stage?  :crying1:

• Like 2

Oh my god!! Tell me more. How close were you to the stage?  :crying1:

Dang u respond fast! lol. :P There were about 4-6 ppl in front of me and 1 person between me and the catwalk for the 2nd half, cuz someone else moved. It was freakin amazing! Pictures of Brit don't do her beauty justice. I freaking blubbered like a goober when she came down in that sphere, cuz I was so excited to finally see her.

• Like 2

Dang u respond fast! lol. :P There were about 4-6 ppl in front of me and 1 person between me and the catwalk for the 2nd half, cuz someone else moved. It was freakin amazing! Pictures of Brit don't do her beauty justice. I freaking blubbered like a goober when she came down in that sphere, cuz I was so excited to finally see her.

I'M FAST OKAY LMAO. :lmaolol:  Omfg i bet she's beautiful in person  :crying1:

What was your favorite performance? (as in which song you liked the best  :pieceofwhat: )

• Like 2

I'M FAST OKAY LMAO. :lmaolol:  Omfg i bet she's beautiful in person  :crying1:

What was your favorite performance? (as in which song you liked the best  :pieceofwhat: )

:pomsmile: Hmm my fave performances were the Oops/BOMT fallen angel segment (I know others think it's kind of meh, but I really liked it :bigsmile:) Gimme More cuz the breakdown was awesome, Boys cuz the remix and neon set were fun, and Alien cuz I love that song.  :excited:

• Like 2

:pomsmile: Hmm my fave performances were the Oops/BOMT fallen angel segment (I know others think it's kind of meh, but I really liked it :bigsmile:) Gimme More cuz the breakdown was awesome, Boys cuz the remix and neon set were fun, and Alien cuz I love that song.  :excited:

Yaaaay <3 You're so lucky. Ugh. I hope I'll be able to see her when she'll have a tour in Europe.

:crying1:

• Like 1