Free Likes!

JoshLee

Lmao how so?  :umomg:

Because they are just like a normal city. Sure they have at least one unique thing that is not at your own city, but that's pretty much it. They have the same restaurants, hotels, buildings, cars, traffic jams (lol) :) But they are fun to see just because you can say you've been there. 

• Like 1

Because they are just like a normal city. Sure they have at least one unique thing that is not at your own city, but that's pretty much it. They have the same restaurants, hotels, buildings, cars, traffic jams (lol) :) But they are fun to see just because you can say you've been there. 

Oh I get it now. I always thought the US is an overrated mess.

Europe is really pretty. I really wanna see Italy and Greece.  :bomt:

• Like 1

So I just come in the room, just woke up, and that cousin and her mom are in the room

That cousin has her headphones on, so I just wave at her and sit down

After like 5 mins, I say across the room "So... What's your name?"

She like "*her name*"

*silence*

I'm like "Cool, my name's *my name*"

Later, when we ate, we laughed a lot at how retarded our hot dogs looked

So, I was like "Do you even speak *certain language of country I'm in rn*", and she was like "Yeah."... "Ok"...

*She pours coke in her own glass and in mine as well*

(me:) Thanks

*silence*

(me:) So how long are you staying here?

(she:) A month

What places are you visiting?

Idk

*silence*

(me:) So in what grade are you?

(she:) *what ever grade she said*

Cool, so what niveau do you do?

What? (I worded it wrong in that other language)

Like, what niveau?

Idk

*silence*

*She's struggling opening the ketchup thing*

*I help her*

(she:) Thanks

After the meal I left the room... I think I didn't even say bye on time because I was doing something in my room or what ever lmfao

ahhh...... :gloria:  :lmaolol:  I killed myself laughing at the her struggling with the ketchup :thatsfunny:  

• Like 1

Lmao ikr  :thirsty:

Yeah, I'm a newbie here. Migrated from Exhell. I really like this place. Everybody's really sweet. No stupid trolls so far.  :blackoutsmiley:

Ikr! I was never on there, but from what I've heard and experienced, this place is waaay better. Tons of friendly ppl who all love Brit :crazysmile: I love it! :Iloveit:  :britlol:  :xf10:  

• Like 2

Well hellooooo everybody! :bigsmile: just wanted to tell y'all how I was born so I was never born in a womb! I was actually born as a carrot.  :lips1: a very beautiful carrot!  :yay1:

What are the chances?? I was born a hamster!! I'm seeing a beautiful future for us love

GIF-Hamster-Eats-Carrots.gif

An absolutely scrumptious one.

tumblr_mc23qflneB1rrpsd7.gif

• Like 2

Ikr! I was never on there, but from what I've heard and experienced, this place is waaay better. Tons of friendly ppl who all love Brit :crazysmile: I love it! :Iloveit:  :britlol:  :xf10:  

Exactly! It's really exciting to meet other lovely people!  :)

I love your username. I have a soft spot for the Onyx Hotel Tour.  :crying1:

• Like 1