• Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Goten21

I Think I Have Tears In My Eyes...

The questions of my childhood have finally been answered :crying2: 

Zuko's mom... I never saw something this twisted coming, oh my god :crying3:

Like, I can't even deal right now

(it's about Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Lol that's why I didn't watch the movie lol :) ,but it's been like 6-7 years since I've seen the show so I don't remember much

Oh  :omg1:

Well, I remember most of it (seeing like 6 marathon's on TV since it ended helped though  :zoomzoom: ) and I'm glad I finally found the answers to my everlasting questions about the show  :)

Oh  :omg1:

Well, I remember most of it (seeing like 6 marathon's on TV since it ended helped though  :zoomzoom: ) and I'm glad I finally found the answers to my everlasting questions about the show  :)

Haha well good for you! Isn't it nice to finding answers to things after like years? :) 

Haha well good for you! Isn't it nice to finding answers to things after like years? :)

Yes!!! It was one of the highlights of the series to me, and I didn't expect it to end this way

Well, I didn't expect much at all really, the authors didn't give the viewers really a lot to work with lol

Yes!!! It was one of the highlights of the series to me, and I didn't expect it to end this way

Well, I didn't expect much at all really, the authors didn't give the viewers really a lot to work with lol

lol :wahlykeomg: