My Neighbors Are Drug Dealers

Teresa

be careful though

don't make enemies, especially if you can't actually legally do anything about it

calling the authorities because you suspect them, or don't like them...could encourage future hostility

It may be best to ignore them, but this sounds more complicated so weigh your decisions carefully

also, if putting them in jail ruins the livlihood of any young children, consider that too

at least don't react on emotion over something that can potentially cause serious conflict

be careful though

don't make enemies, especially if you can't actually legally do anything about it

calling the authorities because you suspect them, or don't like them...could encourage future hostility

It may be best to ignore them, but this sounds more complicated so weigh your decisions carefully

also, if putting them in jail ruins the livlihood of any young children, consider that too

at least don't react on emotion over something that can potentially cause serious conflict

i already put the man in jail once! THAT"S why they hate us! :crying2: he was bailed out 15 days later. The reason was because he beat the hell out of my friend :crying2: and stole his care 

please! 

I'm in deep danger!  :crying1:

Can they shoot me from their home? Like when i'm outside minding my business.  :umomg:

Hah no! That's not legal at all, only on premises of their own home, and only when a life is in danger. Even so, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate the ensuing police documentation that would follow. You safe sista, if they legit, they're not gonna draw police attention to their locale.........and shooting someone would tend to do dat do dat

but still, #Praying4Teresa

Hah no! That's not legal at all, only on premises of their own home, and only when a life is in danger. Even so, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't appreciate the ensuing police documentation that would follow. You safe sista, if they legit, they're not gonna draw police attention to their locale.........and shooting someone would tend to do dat do dat

but still, #Praying4Teresa

I just think these people are capable of doing anything! I can't even go for a walk at the park without feeling threatened! 

Gracias! <3  :thumbsup:

:gloria: @ Old ladies 

When I used to live in Michigan this was literally like, then norm. People would stick their kids outside all day and random people would show up , and the kids used to get yelled at for going inside. 

This one guy came up to me one time with a cd folder full of cd's trying to sell them to us, and he goes "How about you? We got Jewel, $5." And I looked at him straight in the eye and said "Do I look like I listen to fucking Jewel?"  :zoomzoom:

He should've used Britney to sell drugs. That's how you do it. :queenflopga: